Chapter 4

" And you said yes

" And you said yes. Now he's coming over your house for dinner." Ariana questioned.

I nodded. " Yeah, I'll  tell him the twins are his tonight." I said, as confidently as possible.

After the text I received yesterday night, I responded back to it after thinking for a hour about it. But at the end, I knew I had to do it for my babies. We ended up exchanging numbers, and I asked him do he want to come have dinner at my house. And he said yes.

" He doesn't have a clue." Ariana said more to herself, then out loud.

" He might, I don't know. We'll just see how it goes."

I looked up, to see what the twins where doing. They were both playing with the leaves that have fallen from the tree. It's the beginning  of September so the weather is starting to change.

" You might as well get that dick too...." Ariana started,making me roll my eyes. " Its been a minute- no a longgggg minute since you got some dick."

I shook my head. "And it's going so be another longggg time before I even think about giving him anything.."

" Mhm, sure."

" I'm forreal, just wait and see." I stated, matter of factly.

" Okay girl.... I don't see why you just won't let breezy get in that." Ariana said, shrugging.

" Friends don't have sex." I mumbled, frowning. That's literally disgusting, and it would literally ruin our whole friendship.

" All them times you was saying oh my god Chris Brown is so damn fine, I would fuck hi-"

I laughed, raising my hand, "Okay Ariana damn. I thought about it,but no. We're friends and strictly that and plus, I see him as another brother to me." I honestly said.

" Shit  I don't-"

" I know Ariana, I know." I chuckled, shaking my heaf.

" And you talking 'bout friends don't have sex but we did." She mumbled.

" Don't say that shit." I whispered yelled, " Davontae might hear you." I scold.

" Alright, alright." Ariana rolled her eyes, " Let me call you back mamas."

" Okay, I love you."

" Hate you too." And with that, she hung up from the face time.

I sighed, putting my phone down on my lap. I said us in my lawn chair.

" Here we go." I mumbled as I looked at the twins. " Abrianna and Arianna!" I yelled, which caused them to stop playing.

" Yes mommy?"

" Yes?"

" Come here, let me  talk to y'all."

" Okay!" They yelled as they towards me.

Finally making it over to me, they sat down on my lap.

" What if I say..... daddy is coming over for dinner tonight?"

They both looked up at me, eyes widening. " Daddy comin ova?" Bre said.

I slowly nodded. "Yes."

" Ooo we gon' see daddy Ari'." Abrianna said, dancing in my lap.

" Daddy comin' home!" Arianna said excitedly.

They both jumped up from my lap, doing there happy dance. They took that well. Just seeing them happy made me smile. " Yall really happy to see daddy huh?"

" Mhm." Bre nodded.

Arianna stopped dancing and looked up at me. " Whats wrong baby?"

" Daddy happy ta' see us?"

I sighed motioning them to sit on my lap. They did as told. "He's happy to see all of us, but is more happy to get to know you guys." They nodded, smiling. "Come on, so I can get y'all washed up."

They slid off of my lap. " Okay mommy." They ran inside.

I sighed, leaning back in the lawn chair. Today is gonna be a long day. The twins are finally going to meet August, and I don't know how he's gonna react to it, he probably won't even believe there his and would want a DNA test on them.

I'll do anything and everything to make sure Abrianna and Arianna have there father in there lives.

" Mommy?!"

I got up, quickly. " I'm coming."

After going inside. I bathe them both, lotioned there body then put on there clothes. I got there hair supplies out then did there hair, which they had a head full of.

" We can play?"  Bre asked.

I nodded. "Only for a lil' bit, you guys have to take a nap."

" Okay." They ran out of the bathroom.

" Walk." They slowed down. I cleaned up then walked downstairs into the kitchen. I made a quick snack which was mixed fruit.

" Lady bug and peanut!"

" Comin'!"

I smiled to myself as I put there bowls of fruit on the dining room table. They came into the dining room. I helped them in there seats.

" Thank you mommy."

" Mhmm, Thanks." Abrianna said with her month full.

" Welcome and remember chew with y'all mouth close and wait 'till you get done before talking." I eyed them, then began cleaning up the mess.

They both nodded.

" Can we not take our naps." I gave Abrianna that look. "Neva' mind." She mumbled, picking up a grape.

" Abrianna if y'all don't get yall naps, I know y'all gon' be grumpy and not wanting to be bother, am I not right?"

" Ya' righ'."

" Y'all can play more, when you guys wake up so the sooner y'all get done eating and taking a nap, y'all can play." I said.

Knock. Knock. Knock.

" Da' door mommy." Arianna pointed out.

I dried my hands, " I got it, keep eating."

I walked to the door.  " Ariana didn't tell me she was coming over." I mumbled. "But she do sometimes come unexpected too."

Knock. Knock.

" I'm coming!" I yelled, unlocking the door.

" Daejah." My heart skipped a beat, just by hearing his voice.

I looked up, eyes widening. " August." I said just above a whrisper.