David x reader smut

You were just sitting with Meg and Claudette for the past hour talking about some normal girl stuff and Claudette brought up the subject crushes. You would have been fine with this, if it wasn't about you. "Oh come on (Y/n), tell us!!" Meg begged, you shook your head. "Please!" Claudette wines. "Tell us, tell us, tell us, tell us." They both chanted getting louder and louder each time. You gave in. "Ok Ok fine geez." They both squealed

All three of you leaned in closer so no could hear,a slight tint of pink was dusted on your cheeks. "Ok, it's David." You silently told them. They both squealed again with huge smiles. "You to would be so cute together.!" Claudette states make you blush even harder than before. "Thanks, but I have no chance with him..." you said looking down kicking the dirt. "Aww, (Y/n), don't think in that kinda mindset.." Meg lightly patted you shoulder. "Plus you have to show him how great you are." Meg started to get pumped. You decided you needed to walk away.

(Meg and Claudette POV)

"We gotta think of a way to get (Y/n) to talk to David.." Meg started to brainstorm ideas how. "I've got it.!" Claudette blurted out. "What?" Meg asked. "Well it's not the best, but it's ok, how about we do a girls night out, all of us girls-" Meg stoped her. "How will that work?" Meg tilted her head. "I wasn't finished.." Claudette glared at her. "Well maybe we'll just play truth or dare..~" Claudette smirked. "What a devilish plan Claudette." Meg smiled.

So then it 'twas set, to play truth or dare and make (Y/n) tell David. They told everyone except for David and
(Y/n).

(Time skip)
A trail has been finished as all survivors survived and it was 1am. You were sitting on a log, looking of the campfire when Meg tapped you on the shoulder. You jumped in surprise. "Ahh Meg! You scared me.!" You breathed. "Oh sorry.." Meg puts her hand on her neck, "(Y/n) um, we are having a girls night out so do want to join us?" You looked at your friend. "Sounds fun! When does it start?" Meg snickered. "Here silly!" She giggled. "What about the guys?" You titled your head. "Oh, um their going somewhere, but not here." Meg smiled at you. "K, see you then." You wave at Meg as she leaves.

(Meg and Claudette POV)
"I she coming??" Claudette asked " Oh yeah, she is." Meg smirked. Claudette clapped her hands together. "Perfect everything is going to our plan." Claudette smiled. "Now we wait."
(8:00 pm)
The moon rose into the sky, and all the ladies where together by the campfire with booze provided by the entity, two full crates of beer and split between the men and woman. You and every other female by the camp fire drank your hearts away and got drunk. As the night went on Meg massed a bottle to get everyone attention. "Ladies ladies, we are having the best night in many many mouths, but now that we all are *hic* drunk," Meg almost fell off the log, but got back her balance. "We are going to*hic* p-play a game of truth or dareeee!!" Everyone cheered and sat around the camp fire. Meg started, "Nea, truth or dare?" Nea smirked. "Dare." Meg thought for a moment. "I dare you to kiss Kate.." Nea looked at Kate. "May I?" Nea asked. "You may." Kate smiled. Nea scooted towards Kate and locked lips with her, Kate put her arms around Nea neck, as Nea pulled Kate closer. So it begun, the game of truth or dare just started and went on for 45minutes until Meg looks at Claudette, Claudette nods and clears her throat. " (Y/n), truth or dare?" So far you've only been ask three times and only did truth, so you decide to switch it up. "Dare." You smiled with confidence. " I dare you to skinny dip in the lake." You gave Claudette a glare. "Ok I will." Like that you walked towards the lake, the lake was usually used to wash no swim but it was not a challenge tho, this would be easy...
(David POV )
All of use we're drinking and we're almost black out drunk but I remember Jake going to spy on the ladies to see what they we're doing. I see Jake coming back as he is holding sticks for a shitty fire and news of what the girls did. I didn't listen to any of it until I heard this. "(Y/n) was dared to skinny dip in the lake." A switch flip in my brain, and my erection pressed against my pants. I stood up and yawned. "Oi, I need to take a piss be right back." I started to walk towards the lake wanting to see the beauty. I crouch by the bushes and looked to see (Y/n) stripping done to nothing. I could feel my cock throbbing from the sight of her. I pulled out my cock and started to stroke it.
I tried my best to hold myself back from going up and fucking until dawn but the sight of seeing her was just to much. I hear a branch snap and look over to (Y/n) look that way. She was just standing there completely vulnerable, I start to rid of my clothing a start to slow walk up behind her.
She was still looking over in that direction. I slide my member between her legs and grab her breasts and I ned them, a small shaky moan escapes her lips, as she moan my cock got harder and I started to move my back and forth. Her thighs squeezed my cock. "D-David what are you here?" She moans into the air, I laugh and squeeze her breasts. "Because I want a piece of you love~." I whisper into her ear, slightly nibbling the lobe.
I start to kiss and lick her neck until I hear a loud moan, I found her sweet spot and I bit down, a yelp came from her lips, I started to licked the wound. My cock began to twitch and I started going faster, I feel the wetness of her womanhood being rub by my manhood. When I finally came I moaned out. "Oh god! (Y/n), I love you!!" I pulled from her legs. "(Y/n), love, god your too good..." I hug her. I then turn her around to see a blush spread across her face, I take a good look at her to see she was in heat. This was my fault, so I had to fix it. Right before I could even do anything she smashed her lips into mine. I slowly melt into the kiss. I feel her arms snake around my neck as her hips rock into mine. I slip my tongue in her wet craven. She slow push against a tree. We stop for air. "So are you going to be In charge?" She traces my abs. "Not is don't want me too.." I massage her left shoulder. We flip around the roles to where she was pinned on the tree as I take control. She rapes her legs around my waist, and I position myself towards her entrance. I push my in and I hear a whimper. I look at (Y/n) to see her crying. "Hey, hey, love, are you a virgin?" She shakes her head no. "It's just been along time..." I whisper sweet nothings into her ear. She finally nods for me to go. I start slowly move then after a while I pick up speed. "A-ah, ah, yes keep going!!~" She moans in me. I keep up the pace until she screams my name. "David, aahaa!!! Right there!" I pound even harder into her g-spot. As I could feel my cock twitch inside her. Then I came inside of her. "Aah~!" She slowly loses her grip, and slowly falls down. I catch her as she slips. "(Y/n) I bloody love ya." I kiss her cheek. "I love you too, David." We sit down by the tree and cuddle up together.
(Everyone else POV)
"Do you think their have a good time~..." Ace smirks. Tapp then punches Ace in the shoulder... "worth it."

So guys.... sorry for not uploading in awhile.. but the word count 1404. So yeah I hope you a great weekend and also I have an upload schedule! Sunday's, Tuesday's and finally Friday's. On Tuesday I'll upload doc x reader lemon so yeah be sure to look out for that and bye!!