prelude

SYNOPSIS

When Rory Bradford, stuck in an engagement to a man she didn't love, found herself in a situation of deciding between him and a woman who radiated freedom, it wasn't a difficult decision. The fact that she was practically in love with the woman in question was a definite bonus.

As their relationship progressed and her happiness increased, it seemed like nothing could possibly go wrong, there couldn't be any complications that they couldn't solve together. 

+

COPYRIGHT

Copyright of @dannie-writes [danielle allard]. No part of this story may be reproduced, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, scanning or otherwise without prior permissions of the author [danielle allard].

+

ACKNOWLEDGEMENTS

thank you to everyone who has helped me throughout the process of writing this book. i wouldn't be here without you.

a special thank you to adele. without you i never would have made it this far. also, thanks for being my favourite person in the entire world. much love xx.

ripadele

+

AUTHOR'S NOTE

hey!

i'm glad you made it this far. this is a project that i did for camp nano. this is the first draft of a book that i wrote in fourteen days, so there are bound to be some mistakes. criticism is always welcome, though i do ask that it be constructive.

i have not yet established a writing schedule, but since this book has already been written in full, updates shouldn't be very far apart.

i hope you enjoy reading this book because i had a lot of fun writing it.

dannie xx