Twenty-five

"Stop Mia. We can't do it now." Marcus said breaking the kiss.

"Why?" I say disappointed.
"I already told you amour." He cups my face and kissed my forehead lightly.

"I wanna sleep," I said sadly and horny. He picks me up and put me in bed like a baby. Yeah a big baby.

Angelo was sleeping again at Marcus his parents house. The last days he wants to stay more with his grandparents. The happy meal we bought for him was all wasted When we got home Sarah told us that Mr. Cruz came here to get Angelo. I called Juan right after to confirm it and he said yes that
Marcus and I would be home alone for the next six days.

I heard snoring and knew that he fell asleep.  Jerk
I can't believe that he won't dick me down until the babies are born. I couldn't stay like this anymore so I spread my legs apart and begins to rub my wet clit.  I turn my head to Marcus and bites my bottom lips. I began to rub faster thrusting two fingers inside completely satisfying myself.  My eyes turns to his tent. I knew he wanted this also but this motherfucker beside me had to give me a big no.

I stop fingering myself and pulled the sheets away from his body. Now I can see his tent clearly. I gently rubs it with my same hand. How could you deny me Marc. My hands disappears in his boxers.  I smiled wickedly. I pulled his boxer to his knees making his member stand straight in the air.

I grab it and stroke his thick and long dick slowly . I held it still and licked the head making Marcus move in his sleep. I smirk and got up. I strangle his waist and guides the tip of him on entrance.  I moan as soon it make contact with my wet pussy.  I begin to move carefully on his member.

"Fuck," I closed my eyes enjoying this good feeling. I really needed this. I rode him faster after each minute.

"The fuck you're doing!" Marcus yelled breathless making me open my eyes.

"Shhhh... lay still and enjoy," I said shushing him with my finger as I rode him slowly with my hand on his hard chest.

"Damn Mia you're making it so hard for me," he groans. I felt both of his hands cupping my ass and spanking it.

"You really are a naughty girl, amour," he said spanking me hard.  I smirk and kissed his lips. He deepened the kiss making me stop riding. He hold me still and thrusts from under making me moan into his mouth. He slows down and turned me on my back carefully. 

"I really tried to wait after you have given birth  but you just had to ruin it," he said angry but with lust in his eyes. 

"And now you don't have to beg to stop because I won't," he warned darkly.
I had never seen him like this. God what have I gotten myself into.

He got off from the bed and took one of his tie from the wardrobe.
He ties my hands on the bed.  He smirks at me and vanished from my eyesight.

"Where di-ahhhhh," I screamed with pleasure when I felt his tongue on my clit. He bites my pussylip lightly and French kissed it.  I was speechless right now and couldn't grab anything. My hands were tied up to the bed. Fucker.

"Oh my god!" I moaned with my head falling on the pillow. My climax started to build up and I knew that I was going to cum right now.

"No don't cum until I said so!" He said blowing kisses on my pussylips.

"What! Please baby I want to cum," I begged crying out of pleasure.

"You should have listened to me before bella," he said thrusting inside of me. My eyes rolled to the back of my head. Oh my fucking fudge.

His thrusts went deeper and deeper. He wasn't letting me have my release but now I couldn't control it anymore so I let go.

"You really dared to do that huh?" He said darkly putting one of my legs over his shoulder going harder and deeper.

"Yeah and you.can't.do.anything.about.that" I moaned after each word. His eyes turned darker and a smirk appears on his lips. He pulled out making me frown and free my hands.

"Get on fours. But I'm pregn- you haven't thought about that when you were satisfying yourself when I was asleep so do as I say," he said serious. 

"I'm sorry Marcus," I said looking at him. His eyes softens and  got closer to me.

"Bella...I'm sorry for acting like that. You just made me angry for not listening to me . Just go to sleep I'm going to take a cold shower," he said softly. I nodded my head at him and pulled the covers over me. I knew he was going to jerk off. He hadn't had his release yet.

"Just go back to sleep mon amour," he says quietly pulling me into his chest.

"Goodnight Babe," I whisper to him. He smiles and wishes me back.

*Pls vote share comment*
*thank you*