Chapter one: kidnapped

"All be right back Allen" I said looking in to his eyes I get out are cardboard box home. "Aden come back safely!" He yell out the boxes. I take what ever money we have and go to the grocery store.

I only have $2.95 I could get 3 apples that are on sale for 2 dollars. I put them in a bag and go to the register I look up to see it was a 17 year old boy.

I put the bag on the black thing that moves to him. I gave him 2 dollars and grabbed the bag and left. As I was walking down the street. I was going to turn the the alleyway were we live right now.

Three men are at the box talking to my twin. It looks like he's eating something? Maybe there nice? I slowly walked tours them I'm alert just in case something happens and I have to grab him and run.

"Oh Aden look these men gave us granola bars!" I look at him he had 10 in his hands he holding them up with a smile I go over and grabbed one. With food in my mouth and I said "look I got apples!"

I hold the bag up to his face. The men nodded to each other? I cock my head to the left and Allen cocked his head to the right. "We got more in the car but we will need a little help." The Biggest one said he had black hair. "Why would you help us?"

"Because we like helping kids." The red haired guy said. I nod and started following them to a Van? I got a little nervous once I see the van. I keep going when they open the door I saw three car seats in the back and and another row of seats but there regular.

I see the box of food and I clime in and so dose Allen. I grab some but stop when the door shuts with the biggest man inside. I look at him confused but then it hit me we are getting kidnapped! I grabbed Allen and hugged him no one is hurting my baby brother!

He seemed to understand what's going on because he stoped eating and looked at the man soon the van stared up and then I looked over to see a cage to block us from the driver. The man came next to us and picked both of us up. He sat us in the car seats and buckled us up. Allen started crying and I started hyperventilating.

"Oh don't worry you guys are going to Baby world! You guys are going to be taking care of you!" After what he said I stared crying also. I don't want to be a baby!