Chapter 8

Jenny's Point of View

I couldn't sit still during any of my classes. I was Nervous, finally telling somebody made me antsy. My father knows everything, will he know about this? Will he punish me worse than he usually does? I didn't know and not knowing is starting to make me insane.

"Are you okay?" Zeke asked beside me. We are currently in math class. After everything that I told him, he instantly had his schedule changed so it matched mine. I thought it was sweet that he was looking out for me but my fathers people are everywhere, if we spend too much time together he's gonna find out.

"I'm fine." I said trying to muster up a smile but failed miserable.

"No you're not you keep fidgeting and it's starting to drive me mad. what's really bothering you?" He asked with concerned eyes.

"Nothing." I said but he obviously knew I wasn't telling the truth by the look he gave me.

"Fine I'll tell you later but not here."

"Mr.Caine Miss Smith, care to share what is so important that you have to disturb my class?" Mrs. Trolly asked.

"Sorry Mrs. Trolly, I was having trouble with one of the questions and was just asking Jenny for help." Zeke told her with a heart stopping smile.

"Miss Smith could you please help him with the question so he can stop flirting and I can teach my lesson?" At that my face instantly flushed and I nodded stiffly looking at Zeke to find him chuckling at the situation. I glared at him and he instantly shut up.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"What do you want to do now?" Zeke asked me. School just got out and I was currently walking on the sidewalk going home.

"Well I for one am going home and I suggest you do the same before we are seen. If my fathers men see you here there's no say what will happen."

"Why do you come to my house instead?" He asked.

"I have to get home before dark, otherwise my punishment is worse." I clearly stated, but the look of Zeke he didn't like that. His fists were clenched so tight that his knuckles were white and his body was shaking.

"Shhhhhhhhhhh. It'll be okay, I promise." I cooed but it still didn't work. The grocery store was right across the street and I hurriedly dragged him in the store and into the bathroom.

"Listen to me okay?" I said while putting my hands on either side of his face. He didn't stop shaking he only locked his eyes onto mine.

"I promise that we will get through this, together. I need you Zeke, and you need me. You are my other half and if you lose control now this whole thing is going to be down the drain. Zeke I love you, you're my mate, so please promises that you aren't going to do anything stupid and get yourself hurt."

By the end of my little speech I was practically begging and I didn't realize I was crying until he reached up and brushed a stray tear away.

"Please don't cry. I'm okay now. You were right we are going to get throughout this if it's the last thing I do. It just tears me apart that you are being hurt and there's nothing I can do to stop it. I feel completely helpless. I would take you away for the night but I know that you will be hurt worse if that were to happen. I have never felt this weak before and knowing that everything that I want to do will make me lose you is killing me Jen! It hurts so much being the one on the sidelines watching you get hurt." When he was done I was completely shocked. I had no idea that he was hurting so much. I looked up at him and u realized that sometime while he was talking he had started to cry. And with seeing him so broken I crushed him in a giant hug, and for the first time I saw an alpha cry.

----------------------------------------------

I AM SO SORRY FOR BOT UPDATING SOONER, I HAVE HAD COMPLETE WRITERS BLOCK. I HOPE THAT YOU ENJOED THE SHORT CHAPTER.