My Family

Nandini pov
After 1hr of journey our car entered inside a big gate.My jaw dropped to see the manshion,its really bigger than Malhotra Manshion.Car stop in front door.Shivaay bhai got down and helped me.Anika bhabhi gave princess to me and went inside.
Shivaay bhai took me to front door.
Anika bhabhi came with arathi thali
And did arathi for me and my princess.I went inside manshion its really big and beautiful I really loved it.I went inside the living room and saw many people are sitting inside may be they are waiting for our arrival.I saw India's most influential families obreoi's and razaida's.
My thoughts broken by a lady voice I immediately recognized her she is shivaay bhai's mother.I saw in magazine,her name is pinky Singh obroei.

Pinky:-shivaay why you said all of us to assemble here,I wanted to go for temple with ma,Iam  already late.

She stopped by seeing me & my princess.Another lady talked in between I recognized her also she is jhanvi Singh obreoi,shivaay bhai's badi ma.

Jhanvi:-shivaay ye kaun hai and where the hell are you from yesterday evening.

Shivaay:-santh ho jayeye badi ma,
I will answer all your questions first let me introduce her to you guys.

They all nodded and occupied their places, Anika bhabhi took princess from me, shivaay bhai made me sit.

Shivaay:-ma,badi ma ye hamare barbie meri behen and ma tumara beti,barbie is not dead she is alive and she is our barbie.

Wait what barbie,am his sister my brother ma what the hell is happening here. I saw whole family is crying especially pinky ma.
What's happening here guys.
I saw Shivaay bhai assuring me he will tell whole truth.

Shivaay:-barbie,you are small to all obroei's we all used to pamper you most.you are everyone's favorite when you are two years old mom,dad and you went to attend a function but after you guys are coming from function you guys met with accident.
Dad,mom are safe but we lost you.
We thought you are dead but today after giving blood to you I got to know you are my barbie through DNA test.
You know after you left we all missed you like hell.Mom is most broken we can't even imagine how we lived without you.

As shivaay bhai completed,tears started coming out from my eyes.
My real family am not orphan.
I have family who are waiting for me from 16 years.I have mom,dad,badi mom & dad,dadi,brothers,sisters.
I cried like hell,my brothers ran towards me shivaay bhai,om bhai,rudra bhai.All three hugged me tightly I cried on shivaay bhai chest.
All are having tears,we broke hug I saw mom sitting in the same position may be she was in shock dad is consoling her.
I went towards ma,sat in front of her cupped her face I asked.

Me:-mumma apke princess se baat nahi karenge kya.

That's it mom hugged me tightly and sobbed.After some time I met all.
I took blessings from My dadi,kalyani Singh obreoi,My bade papa tej Singh obreoi, he kissed my face like hell.
I met badi ma janvi tej Singh obreoi.
My brothers om bhai,Rudy bhai & their gf's gauri bhabhi & Bhavya bhabhi I got to know my all three bhabhi's are sisters and moreover they are dad's sister's daughter.
I met arnav jiju their son,I also got to know bua and her husband are no more. I met my sister's kushi didi and priyanka didi,bade papa's daughters & also ranvir jiju Arav jiju's brother.
Uff I have very big family.
All settled themselves all excepting so answers from me also.

Me:-I know you all are having so many questions, After that accident I have been saved and I have been taken to orphanage. From their my parents Raman & ishitha murthy adopted me.They treated me like their own daughter and they didn't let me know that am adopted. But aiyappa snatched them from me.From then my amms appa's mother took care of me and rishu my little brother.

Then I told about my college my love
My breakup, pregnancy amms death after am leaving house. I didn't tell their names,I know if anyone got to know about them means they will ruin them.
As completed telling all are in tears.
Am also crying, mom hugged me and cried.

Pinky:-mere bete kitna sehna pada es choti umar mei.

All composed themselves I took princess from anika bhabhi and gave to ma.

Me:-ma deko ye tumare poti.

She kissed her forehead, all played with her then Rudy bhai said.

Rudy:-barbie I will pamper her most she is my Darling.

Om:-Rudy she will also become like you without brains I will pamper her most My Angel

They both are fighting to pamper my princess.

Shivaay:-shut up you both I will pamper her most she is my little gf.

Again trio started fighting ,all laughed at them.
After sometime am sitting with bade papa and I asked him.

Me:-bade papa I want chacha,chachi & rishu here will you plz bring them for me.

Tej:-ofcourse princess.

After that shivaay bhai taken their details from me.I gave address of pune house to them.
Next morning chacha,chachi,rishu came here am most happy.
Chacha is little angry on me for leaving house but I convinced him.
Rishu liked princess allot.
Shivaay bhai also discussed of sending rishu to London for treatment.

Finally I got all my family back except Manik and Amms
I know I lost them forever......

Hey guys another early update plz vote and comment on it.