Chapter One - Red

His favorite is red.

The bright intense flaming colour always gotten him aroused. Just by feeling the velvet, silk fabric panties against her lustful soft pale skin rubbing softly against her privates, soaking in her wetness as well as her scent drives him mad begging for more of her.

Mixing her scent along with his as his fingers searches passionately inside her swirling and poking in and out causing her body to slowly succumbed to him constantly.

Sex was always different for Sofia , not because she constantly choose different clients to suit her pleasure. But because of her bizarre and perverted way she seemed it.Boring and unpleasable was simple not enough to please the Mistress of the Club.

"Noah.."She breathed heavily against his ear nibbling and pulling softly on his earlobe as ,Noah ,another one of her victims looked into those hell like hazel eyes of hers as she begged for more of him. He listens to each of her commands , as her continue to stroke her with his eyes closed as if memorizing her entire insides.

She rubbed her thighs together trying to close her legs only to have them forcefully pulled apart once more by Noah.

"Relax"He whispered into her ear in a deep husky voice sending chills up her spine she could only nod and hum in reply.

He moved his lips softly to her wetness exploring her pinkness, teasing her through her red velvet panty with his tongue.

And a groovy tongue it was to have her weak beneath him sqwirming pulling tightly against the sheets.

He pulled her underwear seat to the side making her scent hit him with desire as his lower area harden and throbbed at the awaken of arousal.

Fingers hitting her softly as he moved his finger inspecting it."Your so pink and wet down here" He said between his teeth grinning as he looked up to get a glimpse of her priceless Expression on pure lust.

"Just hurry and get this over with!" She spoke in a Hushed tone looking at the clock.A frown quickly formed on Noah's face ,which quickly turned into a smirk, he had to remember that this was sex 'no strings attached' ,Just a normal club that satisfied someone's needs.That was one rule he had to participate in or he had to risk never being this close to her."Right"He lowered his tongue inside her swirling and playing tossing her clitoris around as he opened her up more to him.And soon enough a moan fell promptly from her lips followed but others.

He pulled away slowly after he was wet to his liking,"Flip over" He command almost growling out as he pulled off her underwear.Sofia was loving this ,the way her body could bring a man to submission to her Desires so quickly without complaint.

She flipped over , crouching her back , arching it high in the air like a bitch in heat.

Noah was a regular ,And the only client who knew her weaknesses. Her wants and needs. Her do's and don'ts.Which explains why She allowed him to hold her more that once. Perhaps it was the money that he spent that made her come back but he still could dream.

Sofia hated relationships he learnt over time and was on the verge to give up.She was happy to know her partner felt the same and acknowledge they were merely 'Sex friends'.

Noah trailed his fingers against her back moving. Against her skin down her firm supple ass, landing a powerful hit against it with his palm, She flinched and bit against her lips gripping the sheets. He stared at his redden palm clenching it tightly into a fist. Every time he did this it made his heartache. Noah didn't want to do such methods to achieve what he wanted. But he wanted and must have her and even if he didn't another man with more money than him would come along taking her from him.