Four

Ro's POV

As I was lying in bed reading. I over heard my dad talking on the phone to my mom. 'What does he like?' was I kept hearing. When he said bye to her. He knocked on my door.

"C-come in." I Stuttered out. He walked in and sat at the edge of my bed.

"Hey Ro." all I could say was hi back. "Do you maybe want to watch a movie?"

"Okay."

We walked downstairs and he made a bag of popcorn while I slipped in the movie. I sat down after I finished. He sat next to me and cuddled fatherly like. Oddly it slipped in to a couple cuddle. As I like to call it. I slipped into a light sleep

I felt my dad pick me up and carry me up the stairs. Cuddling up to him and not letting go, he crawled into with me until I was fully asleep.

Vincent's POV

It took so long for Ro to fall asleep, that I fell asleep next to him. I woke in the middle of the night, with Ro crying in his sleep.

Rocking him back and forth, I wondered what was going on in his little mind.

**Romans Dream**

"It's okay Roman, the way I'm touching you is loving. You touch me here and I grab you here."

This isn't right, mommy told me about this. Mean, nasty men only do this. I attempted to call for my mommy. But i got no answer.

I let daddy continue, just incase he strikes me. He can't strike me if I was being good.. right? no crying.. nothing.

Ro's POV

I woke up in my dads arms. AndI just cried.

Hey Milky Ways.! I updated all for you guys. There may be another update tonight so stay tuned. I felt bad that it's been so long. *kisses you guys* I love each and everyone one of you.