Part 1

I have a confession to make. Before I get into any of these topics. I need to explain a little about me and how I am. I am a 17 year old male, I always dress in black, I have 16 piercings and 9 tattoos, I'm 5"11 and weigh 239 Ibs. I have always wanted to kill someone, it fancisnates me. I am a control freak, and I can admit it. I am very short tempered, and I love to hurt people I hate. But anyways, I have some fantasy's not many people would have, blood turns me on, Murder turns me on, necrophilia turns me on, being hit, hitting someone, being cut, cutting someone, fighting, yelling, ya know stuff like that. So if you've read this far and don't like or couldn't handle were this is gunna go, I suggest you stop reading now,for the ones who can, you can continue as you wish.
.
.
      This first story im gunna tell, is actually a story about a masterbation session I had, I think when I was 16 almost turning the age I am now. I have been wanting to share this with someone cuz it's kinda fucked up, but it was great. So anyways, I smoke pot/weed/marijuana whatever you want to call it. I'm high rn while writing this. But my point is weed makes me extremely horny. I'm this story, I was very high, just came back from a friends house after we got done smoking. When I got back to the apartment,(I live with my mom and my moms husband) My moms friend and her boyfriend where in a serious argument because she cheated on him. It was loud, and I when to the bathroom. That screaming made me so hot. So I sat down on the bathroom floor and starting ya know jerking off my hard dick. What else was I supposed to do. At this point she screamed really loud as he told her they were threw or something like that, and started crying and begging. Oh my fuck. At this point I couldn't think right I was so horny. After a few minutes of all this, I was about to shoot, so I hit myself in the chest really hard over and over(I usually do this or choke myself), just as I came the screaming stopped because they ran out the door, and I was left wondering what the hell just happened. Call me a freak, I know I am, being called a freak turns me on too so ;)