If It's Not Me It's No One

Warning 18+

Joss couldn't take it anymore. It had been almost 10 months since Forth had gotten into his coma and Beam was still staying by his side, not once giving up on Forth even if the odds weren't in his favour. He had tried everything to get Beam away from Forth yet nothing seemed to work. His patience was slowly running out. What made it worse was Forth began to improve a little each day that the doctors started to believe Forth would eventually wake up, giving Beam some much needed hope. 

Just after the 10 month mark the doctors told Beam that Forth should be waking up any day now. His improvement was so miraculous that no one had expected it but the news that Forth would soon be awake made Beam's heart jump for joy. Joss however was far less than pleased. If Forth awakens it would destroy any chance he would get with Beam. He needed to act and act fast. An idea suddenly popped into his head. There is one way he could claim Beam for himself. It would probably turn Beam away from him but it could scar Beam enough to break up with Forth. If he couldn't have him them Joss would make sure no one could. 

So one afternoon Joss invited Beam out for a drink, claiming he wanted to celebrate not only the good news of Forth but his new job promotion. Truthfully the promotion was a lie but he needed a way to get Beam alone. Beam wasn't sure, he wanted to be with Forth for when he wakes up. Joss was like "It's just one drink Beam and then we can come straight back here I promise." Beam was very hesitant but with Joss' constant pleading he eventually gave in. "Ok. Just 1 drink though and a place not to far from here." 

True to his word Joss brought Beam to a bar that was only 10 minutes away from the hospital. While Beam found a place to sit Joss went off towards the bar to get their drinks. Unknown to Beam, Joss used this chance to spike Beam's drink with a powerful date rape drug. One that would allow Joss to take his advantage of Beam and somehow leave Beam with all the memories. As he placed the drinks on the table he handed Beam his beer before taking a swig of his own. Within minutes Beam was already to begin feeling the effects of the drug and before you know it he was completely out of it. 

Joss then quickly picked up Beam before taking him to his car outside. It was only a 20 minute drive to his place but it felt like an eternity. Soon Beam would be his, even if it is just for a night. When Joss finally pulled into his driveway he hurried out of the car and unlocked the front door before coming back to take Beam inside. By this point Beam was slowly starting to wake up. He began to wonder where he was until a familiar voice came out of nowhere. 

"Hey Beam" the voice said as Beam was placed on a soft, warm bed. Beam didn't know what was happening until suddenly all his clothes were gone and he was left naked. He began to panic, knowing that he was about to get raped. He screamed out saying he didn't want any of this and to just let him go but the cold voice just laughed. Soon Joss came into the picture and stared lustfully at Beam's naked body, drooling at the sight. "You are so much sexier than I imagined. I can't wait to have you all to myself." 

Beam couldn't believe that Joss, his supposed friend, could do something like this. "Why are you doing this to me? I've done nothing wrong." he yelled at Joss angrily. "Nothing wrong? You've rejected my advances for the last 10 months, yet you stood beside Forth even when all hope was lost. I was there for you in your time of need but you never once gave me a look over." Beam was confused. How could he look at Joss that way when the only person in his heart was Forth. "I'm sorry but I love Forth and nothing is ever going to change that" Beam said loudly. This only fuelled Joss' anger even more. Before you knew it Joss had removed all his clothes and was laying on top of Beam. Beam tried to fight him off but the effects of the drug was just too strong and he could barely move. 

"If I can't have you then I'll make sure no one else will want you either" Joss said while laughing. He then spread Beam's legs open wide before shoving his long, hard cock balls deep into Beam. No lube, no preparation just one hard thrust, causing Beam to scream out in agony. 

"Please stop it hurts so much" Beam begged but it only spurred Joss on even more as he soon picked up the pace and began to fuck even harder and faster. Beam started to tear down there as a small trickle of blood leaked out. 

"Oh god please stop" yelled Beam as Joss kept pounding away. Joss just shut Beam up by kissing him deeply. He then lead his mouth to kiss all over Beam's neck and chest, leaving behind numerous hickeys. 

"God you're so tight" Joss screamed as he kept thrusting hard and fast into Beam, not caring at all if Beam gets any enjoyment out of this, not that he would anyway. This went on for several minutes before Joss shot his load of cum deep inside Beam's ass.

After coming down from his high Joss harshly removed his cock from Beam's hole only to flip him over and start fucking him again. This went on all night and even the next morning. Joss wanted to break Beam beyond repair and was so close to doing so. Beam was in so much pain and not just physical. Joss had forcefully taken him again and again and Beam was slowly dying on the inside. Joss had indeed broken him but just how bad he was broken is still unclear. When Joss was done he cleaned up Beam rather quickly before driving him to the hospital. He then dumped Beam outside Forth's room before leaving, smiling on his way out. 

Last night Beam got a message that Forth had finally woken up and was calling for Beam. Joss had deleted the message so Beam was completely unaware. If Beam walked into the room he would have a lot of explaining to do, and hopefully with his past Forth would assume Beam was cheating on him and dump his ass. Joss didn't expect a third party to enter the playing field to shake things up.