chapter nine

Parker's pov
In Parker's mind:
Hot damn that lady is hot and now all I need to do is seduce her so that Alexander can be jealous. Yes it was me who I sent the email with the photoshopped picture of Bella kissing soon other dude but it was really her and Alexander kissing. Oh shoot I need to give her my phone number so I can talk to her. Let's see what is here address ah yes it is 92 Cherry Grove St apt 2a.
     Parker arrives at Bella's house
Thump thump Parker knocked on the door. Bella opened the door in wide eyes and said "Parker I didn't expect you now what's the matter why did you come to see me at my apartment" "Well you didn't get my number so that means I couldn't tell you the hours that you start work and what days so here's my number" "Thank you sorry I left in a hurry" "Mommy Mommy Mommy I'm hungry I want some food" two children called out from behind the apartment door. "Why are these children your neice and nephew" "Um yes the girl is Rose and the boy is Ryan. Well I got to get going the children are hungry. See you Parker tomorrow I guess" Bella replied.
In Parker's mind after Bella shut the door:
Darn it I couldn't seduce her in there since she is babysitting her sisters or brothers kids. Well then I'll do it at the work place.