Chef PeePee x Motherly! Maid Reeder PT. 3

After I put the three boys to sleep, I walked over to where I put my bag of clothes, which was in Jr's closet. I quickly got changed inside the closet, and got into a S/F/C tangtop and F/C fluffy pajama pants. I smiled at the warmth and softness of the clothes.
      I then hear footsteps, and turn. I see Chef PeePee blushing madly, Jr and Joseph blushing too. Cody scoffed and turned away.
      "Ah....." I had nothing to say. Did they see me got dressed!? My entire face turned the color of a tomato. I was shaking. Chef PeePee ran out the room, glaring at nothing. I smiled innocently at the kids.
      "Now, what all I want you to do is tell me wh-what you saw," I said softly, walked over to them. Joseph and Jr smirked pervertedly at each other, then looked at me.
      "Oh, nothing~" Jr lied. I sighed, deciding to push it. "Jr and Joseph, for my life, tell me what you saw," I did in a stricter voice. He snickered.
      Cody scoffed, turning to me. He held Ken, touching his unmentionables.
      "They saw you get dressed, Y/N. They saw all of it," Cody said. I blushed darkly. "And it was fun to watch~"
      I huffed, crossing my arms. "We will boot ever speak of this. Got it?" I said with a hint of anger in my voice. Joseph and Jr giggled before nodding innocently.

      I walked to the kitchen and saw Chef PeePee, doing random dishes, still blushing madly. I walked over to him and placed my hand on his shoulder, causing him to jump and almost scream. He turned towards me.
     He blushed a bit more. "Ah, h-hey Y/N, do you need something?" He tried playing off. I sighed. "No. I just wanted to check on you," I said tiredly.
     Suddenly, Bowser appeared from no where. He growled, glaring at us.
    "We'll, well, well. It seems my two SLAVES think that it's okay to SNEAK OFF without letting me know A THING about it!" He yelled. I shook, relising I may be in trouble.
     Chef PeePee huffed and rolled his eyes. "Look, Bowser, it was only for a little bit. So what?" Chef PeePee said with a hint of annoyance in his voice. I nodded my head slightly.
     Bowser's eyes widened with anger.
     "Only for a little bit!? You were gone for 3 hours!! What do mean a little bit!?" He screamed. I shook a little, than wrapped my arms around Chef PeePee, seeing as how he appearently knew how to deal with Bowser.
      Bowser growled slightly. Chef PeePee blushed as he put an arm around me, not used to this kind of treatment, especially from someone he cared about.
     "Look Bowser, you're scaring her. You wouldn't want your worker scared to ask you anything, right?" Chef PeePee asked. Bowser crossed his arms. He scoffed, "Yeah, whatever. And of course I want my workers to be scared of me! I'm evil!" Bowser yelled. 
     Chef PeePee scoffed. Bowser growled at Chef PeePee's actions. I sighed as I walked over to Bowser. He glared into my soul, but blushed slightly. I mean, what can I say? I'm hOt. ((That was purposeful.))
      I wrapped my arm around him, holding him like someone was holding a hurt soldier. I started walking him to the stairs.
      "J-Just what do you think you're d-doing!?" Bowser yelled. I smiled and pushed him as I put my finger on his lips. We continued walking up the stairs and went into Bowser's room. He crossed his arms.
     "I'm not a child!-" he yelled, but I cut him off. "Well, you are now. It's time for bed," I said calmly as I walked him to his bed. 'So Tsundere....' I thought as he get in bed. I kissed his forehead, saying, "If you go to bed, I'll bring you any toy in the morning."
       I huffed. "Fiiiiiine!" He yelled as he closed his eyes. I giggled as I turned off the lights and walked out. I walked downstairs and into the kitchen.
       "But....how did you....?" Chef PeePee attepted to ask. I smiled as I walked over to him and hugged him.
       "He's more childish than I thought. I put Bowser to bed easily," I chuckled. He shook his head, deciding not to question it.

       And from days on in, we became good friends. We would constantly help each other when in need. Soon, friendship turned into love. We got married soon enough, and had a child, C/N ((Child's/Name)).
       She had long, black hair and E/C eyes. Her skin was S/C, too. She ended up becoming best friends with Jr, even though he's 10 years older then her. Cody and C/N were closer it seemed. I understand it, of course. Cody was soft and more of a toddler person, meaning he got along with them more.
        In the end, my life was perfect.

Absolutely Perfect

       And that's the end of this! Well, not the book, but this lOnG, 3-paged, one shot. After this is another Jeffy x Reader!

After Jeffy x Reader, who should be next?

1. Mr. Goodman
2. Black Yoshi
3. Joseph

What should the reader be in any of these one-shots?

1. Nothin'/Normal
2. Shy
3. Other

You can decide....