Chapter 33 - Desperation

Asher's POV

"...Someone kidnapped him..." She murmured, crying.

"What?" I mumbled barely.

My heart tightened as I heard what she told

My heart tightened as I heard what she told. I looked at her with wide eyes.

She leaned her head against my chest, crying.

"Calm down, Ellie. We will find him. I promise I will find him and bring him back to you. Trust me." I promised, looking into her eyes, cupping her cheeks. She nodded while tears were running down her cheeks.

"Please, Ash. He is so little." She murmured, giving me a begging look while sobbing.

I leaned her head against my chest as I hugged her tightly. My eyes welled up. I was frightened. I would kill that bastard who had kidnapped my son with my own hands.

After talking to the police, I hung up my phone. They were coming to my penthouse to talk to us.

I wrapped my arms around Eleanor as I helped her to walk. She was still crying. I was worried about her too. She looked bad.

"What happened?" My father asked, worried as he approached us in the hallway.

"Romeo... Someone kidnapped him." I replied barely. There was a tight knot formed in my throat.

"What?!" He exclaimed anxiously.

"The police will come to my penthouse to ask some questions. We need to go." I informed.

He nodded, looking at Eleanor who was crying while she was gripping my jacket.

"I am coming with you. I will ask Jason to look for them too." I nodded.

Everybody was in my penthouse. The police were searching who had kidnapped my son. They told us that there was a high possibility that they had kidnapped Romeo to demand a ransom.

We were waiting for them to call us. Meanwhile, Jason and his team were searching for some hint to find them, too.

I looked at Eleanor who was crying desperately, leaning against her mother. My mother was sitting beside her while they were trying to calm her down.

I stood up and approached her. I bent down beside her and held her hands in my hands.

"Ellie, please. Calm down. We will find him." I stated, giving her a reassuring look.

"I will search for him. Yeah, I can not sit here without doing anything while my son is somewhere I don't know." She said, sobbing and stood up.

Suddenly, her head spun. I caught her by wrapping my arms around her waist instantly before she fainted.

"Ellie!" I scooped her up in my arms bridal style.

"Call the doctor." I ordered my mother. She nodded and grabbed her phone.