Chapter 57

I'm so sorry in advance guys. I'm really not good at writing marriage scenes so please bear with me y'all 💕

________________________________

Ruqayyah's POV

C'mon Ruqayyah, you have seen Dina's wedding, Zeinab's Wedding and Hafsah's (Bianca's) wedding. None of them freaked out so please calm down. I kept telling myself as I walked my way to Abdullah. Alright, this is the Nikah, all that's going to happen is my dad saying he gives my hand in marriage to Abdullah (Alex) and the witnesses witness the scene. But my mum is making it harder for me. She is over there, crying rivers as she cried in my sister's wedding.

I couldn't cry or else I would ruin the make up. It is the first time I'm wearing make up and it actually suits me so well. I had a dark make up which matched with my dark purple dress.

It all seemed like a dream. I turned nineteen in March and here I am getting married already with Abdullah (Alex). How many times did I doubt our love? How many times did I think we were never meant to be? If anyone had come to me the first day I laid eyes on Abdullah (Alex) in Mazzini and told me: 'Do you see that guy right there, staring at you? He will be your future husband', I would have literally laughed in their face and walked away.

Lots of tears and sacrifice were needed to finally be here. What Allah has planned for you, no matter how much you walk away from it, it will reach you one way or the other and only leave you once you have reached the designated destination.

The wedding was full of laughter and joy. Well, some tears as well, but they were tears of happiness.

***

My mum was crying because I am her second daughter and she never imagined she would lose me this early. I gave her a very tight hug before leaving with Alex.

After we reached our destination, I left the limousine to find myself in front of a gorgeous new looking house with a beautiful green space around it. It was the first time I saw it. Abdullah (Alex) wanted it to be a surprise after the wedding. Abdullah (Alex) held my hand as we entered the house. My long dress crawling on the floor.

"Don't you think this is a little too much?" I ask him as we entered. The inside was even more stunning. From the furnitures to the way everything was beautifully decorated and furnished. This is literally a dream house. I could see the stairs which supposedly take us to the upper floor where the rooms are. But there was another stair above that.

"You told me you didn't like changes. I supposed that included the house." He tells me. Yes, I do not like moving from place to place. Getting used to a new house is not as easy as it may look. I hope I'm not the only one with that problem.

"How many rooms are here?" I ask as I walk towards the long glass door that leads to the garden.

"Two..." He says and I smile. "Plus three, five in total." He adds and I immediately turned to him knowing he probably had a smile on his face right now.

"Well, I like the idea of having a swimming pool." I smile as I look at the one outside the garden.

My heart races when I feel Abdullah's (Alex's) arm wrap around me from behind. I longed for his touch all along, but now that it's happening, it does not feel real. I turn around to face him and our eyes meet. His eyes divert to my lips and he inches nearer and nearer until I could feel his lips brush against mine. Our lips touch at last and I am left not knowing what to do. It is needless to say that this is my first time. But he seemed to have a lot of experience already, which triggered the jealous side of me. I wrap my arms around his shoulder and finally close my eyes, letting my senses take over me. He gently bites on my lower lip and I slightly part my lips allowing his tongue to slide in and allowing me to feel his warmth which tasted delicious. I guess my hormones are starting to take over me. It was obvious from the kiss, the way our tongues danced along with each other in an almost addictive rhythm, and the way his grip tightened on my waist, that we were both desperate for one another and just longing for this moment. He ends the kiss by gently sucking on my lower lip before parting and looking me in the eyes again. Suddenly my shy armour takes over me again. But that does not stop me from laying my head on his shoulder as I hugged him. I was wearing heels, which made me taller, but I still hadn't reached his height yet. I was perhaps only three inches shorter now. He wraps his arm around me as I inhaled his deliciously scented cologne.

"Do you want a tour around the house?" He asks me after what felt like hours. I just couldn't let go of him. Feeling his nearness and his touch makes me realize that this is reality and I don't want to let go of that feeling.

Unfortunately, I part from him and I give him a nod in agreement.

There was a football pitch right adjacent to the garden and the swimming pool. A bathroom in each room and floor. A huge balcony outside the dining room. I really had to fight the urge to tell him that this was all too much when I saw the gym. After all his hard work, the least I can do is be happy with it. I'm sure he did all of this thinking about me. All rooms were fully decorated. I feel like I would have decorated exactly the same way. He really knows my preferences. For some reason he didn't let me see our room and made it be the last one.

Subhanallah!

When we finally entered our room, it was perfectly decorated just like the other ones. He remembered how much I loved purple and blue and made sure to include the colours as much as possible. The bed was filled with rose petals, so was the floor. It was beautiful. The room was perfumed with a wonderful aroma.

There was nothing I didn't love about this house so far and this room was the best part.

"Abdullah (Alex), you did all of this?" I had to know who I should give the credits to.

"By myself." He replies obviously proud that he got the reaction he wanted from me. "Do you like it?"

"I loved it!" I hug him right before it came to my mind. Is this what I think it is? The rose petals, the scented room...

Oh no!

I haven't had much thought about this moment, but now that it's happening, I admit I have never felt this nervous. Does it have to be today? It doesn't right?

I hug him for longer than I expected because I couldn't let go. 'Nervous' was written all over my face and I didn't want him to notice. I've known Abdullah (Alex) for a while, so why do I feel so shy right now? 'Oh, because all this time we weren't a married couple on their first wedding night alone in a bedroom.' I guess that explains it.

"Are you nervous?" I hear him ask as I wouldn't let go of him.

My silence gave it away, but I part from him at last. I remove my headscarf, allowing him to see my hair for the first time. I went from shy to extra shy when our eyes meet and he holds my face in between his hands caressing my cheek gently with his thumb.

"You are beautiful." He tells me and something about the way he said it, made it more special to me.

He kisses me on the forehead giving me a sense of safety which calmed my nerves a little bit. He kisses me on the cheek, then the side of my lips, and I close my eyes when our lips touch again.

From my lips to my neck, kissing and sucking the skin. He did it slowly, allowing me to feel every single movement and making me realise that that must be my weakest spot as I allowed it to carry on and without noticing we were already on the bed and my dress was somewhere on the floor.

"Abdullah (Alex)," I call him, making him look at me. "I'm ready." I tell him because I knew he was extending the foreplay just to make me feel comfortable. I was already more than comfortable. It's now or never.

I could notice he was afraid of hurting me so I hold his face in between my hands and bring my lips to his. For the first time, I initiated the kiss which will hopefully give him reassurance.

"Tell me when you want me to stop okay?" He tells me and I just nod. "I love you." He declares before joining our lips again.

***

I'm not going to say this was the best night of my life. It's true when they say that first times can hurt. However, I'd say it was a special night, just for it being with Abdullah (Alex). In other words, someone I truly love.