NEW STUDENT

The door opened to reveal the new student and the principal. The students looked at them in wonder, more at the new student. They weren't surprised he was new, they were just intrigued by the way the boy was dressed.

He was clad in black tight fitting pants, black shirt and a sleek leather jacket. His dark unruly hair and brown arresting eyes cought the attention of the girls. They smiled at him as he looked around the class.

Mrs Williams, the principal walked in and frowned at the teacher. The gothic boy followed her in.
"Hello class, this is a new student. He will be going to Goldfoot Academy. That's here." She said and turned to leave."welcome him warmly. And you will be sitting in the back with Nell Newstar," she stopped at the door and added" Miss Cate introduce him"

' I like her. She didn't say my name' The new boy thought to himself. He watched as the principal walked off.

Once the door closed behind him he faced the class. The geography teacher smiled at him.
"Mrs Williams Gave us the obvious. How bout you tell us what she didn't, like your name for instance?" Miss Cate asked.

" I don't know your name either." The boy responded,"and am not interested in knowing you, so mind your own biz, bitch"

The class gasped and held their mouths agape as he walked to tge empty seat in the back near Nell Newstar.

The female teacher gaped at the boy's rudeness. Miss Cate has been a teacher of Geography at Goldfoot Academy for 3 years and she has never encountered such insolence in a teenager. Was she growing old? She wondered.

"Uhm ... young man I will not...er tolerate such behavior," she mumbled,".. make-"
"-Good now why don't you continue with your Geography lesson" The bad boy revoked.

Miss Cate couldn't believe this was happening to her. She was astonished and beyond belief.

"Boy, where did you come from?"She shot. Her temper rising beyond normal. She never gotten this irate with a student.
" The part of the world that would like you to continue teaching." The boy sighed leaning back on his chair.

The class kept gasping in symphony as the boy in black delivered zingers to their teacher. This boy was really something.

"To the principal's office." She rebuked.
"Can't, am from there as we speak," he smirked" maybe tomorrow"
Miss Cate growled and stormed out of the class heading to the principal's office.
"Nice," the girl beside him congratulated."you made her leave."
"At least that is the only good thing she is good at."He dissed
The girl giggled and the boy liked how dimples formed on her cheeks when she did. This made him smile genuinely.
The rest of the class now feared him. It was in their eyes as they shot nervous looks at him.

"Already got the respect I deserve" the boy said.
"I can see that. So to whom does the fame go to."Nell inquired.
"I like you."he replied"maybe you'll be first to know my name."
Then the deputy principal stormed into the class. His eyes glaring about. Mr Swatnic wasn't a pleasant man to look at and the boy assumed not pleasant to deal with too.
"This is going to be interesting"