NEW SLUT IN THE BLOCK

Shanna looked out the window and frowned. I looked at my watch a groaned. Three minutes to showtime. 11:00 when I'll meet the new slut in my flirtzone.

What did girls see in bad boys. Its not like the size of your dick is measured by how many zingers you deliver. Or is it?

Shanna paced round my room with her face showing deep concentration. She haven't told me who cocksucker101 is yet. And this just made me want to know more. Shanna arrived at eight and it's now 10:57 and she hasn't told me who this cocksucker is. How rude.

"Shanna is she somebody I know?" I inquired mildly.
She looked at me and shrugged. She then continued her properly marked pacing route my room.

My bed clock beeped. My phone chimed, her wristwatch beeped. The D-time has arrived. 11 on the dot. My tension went up a notch. Shanna stopped on her tracks.

The window darkened. Our eyes shot in that direction. What we saw made my superstitions real. Their was a girl with devil horns on her head. She was wearing a purple sex streachter. There was music accompanying her appearance. It was Danny Wills' devil's love song.

"Perfect. Never thought I'd see the devil face to face." I whispered as she opened the window and climbed in.

That's when the light in my room revealed her face and features to me. I recognized the blue eyes, the rosy red lips and perfect set of diamond shaped earrings she had on. Not forgetting the gorgeous dice tattoo by her neck.

"It's you!" I choked." I should've known."

♦♦♦ THREE YEARS AGO ♦♦♦

"Hurry up" she screamed " he'll catch up with us."
"Let him." I said" I have a few tricks up my sleeve."

Her face displayed pure fear. She was trembling and her fingers had turned cold. She was firmly digging her fingers into my skin. I ignored the pain because of the guy approaching us from the other bend of the hallway.

"But you know how possessive he is" she wailed.
"I know. I just want to mark my territory." I replied
"Am yours Glenny. Nothing will ever change that." She cooed." Now let's leave"
"After I have a word with him" I responded kissing the dice tattoo on her next.

"Tiffany Tina." He called from across the room,"we need to work things out. You know how much you mean to me"

"That overprotective bastard" Tina whispered to me.

"Over here you overlying nincampoop." I shouted.

The boy turned the corner and came face to face with us.
"Before you defend that whore, ask her where she has been the last three weeks." The boy spat.
"On tour with her parents." I answered smoothly for this is what Tina told me.

"Then," he pulled out a phone and showed me a photo of Tina kissing my uncle"is this her father or her lover? Or the vacay"
....
PRESENT DAY
••••

"... never of her since," I finished telling Shanna our short love story.
"Wow, miss slutty pants lied about her horny personality and on top of that she screwed your uncle." Shanna summarized. "nice. I've never done that before. But now I get why Glen hates your guts."

"But you promised me dick if I came over" Tina whined.
"Too bad Tee, I don't keep all the promises I make. Especially ones I can't remember," I spat," I can't believe I missed a whole day of school because of you"

"Two days, actually" Shanna reminded me.

"And I still got that party to plan this Friday." I sighed.

"I'll help you," Tina offered
"What is in for you?" I asked getting to my feet.

She smiled and I realized I had just given the devil a chance to ask for my soul.

"A kiss from you," she said.
"Only a kiss," Shanna exclaimed.
"Yeah, just a kiss" Tina testified.

"Let me get this straight. I give you a kiss and you plan the entire party for me, no charges. You'll take care of arrangements in the school gym and...-" I blabbered.
"Yes." She smiled." But I'll get the kiss after am done."
"Deal!" I jumped into the deal straight without thinking.

But Shanna was aboard this deal so ... Nothing to stress about.

I should have remembered that sluts of the same thongs stick together.