First Words

* Daniel POV *
"Pwincess Ava Mwarais Sweavey." "Pwimcess Eva Mwarais Sweavey." Marais. The middle name of my ex lover. And also the middle name of my first boyfriend. The father of my twins. Those images of him kissing another guy are still there in my head.
* Flashback 17 months ago*
I can't believe what I'm seeing. It's Jonah my lover, my boyfriend, my everything. He was kissing someone else, in the bed me and him made love. Now it's the guys turn. (Dark bold italics is Daniel taking, normal text is Jonah.) Wonderful sex we had, didn't we? Daniel. No Jonah, is this what you have been doing to me the past months, fucking kissing another guy, on the same been me and you made love!? Daniel I'm sorry. No Jonah, I wish I never lost my virginity to you. You got what you wanted, sex, now I'm all alone, trying to move on from you. You were my first love, Jonah. My first boyfriend. Now my job it's to move on from you. I can't believe you used me for sex. Hopefully you don't use other boys for sex, like you did to me. I guess this is goodbye, forever. No Daniel please don't go. I love you. Wow Jonah, you say it to me once I'm leaving you, amazing ex boyfriend I could ever ask for. Daniel please, I'm sorry. No Jonah your to late for that.
* end of flashback *
It hauts me everyday. I am now King Daniel, my father died 12 months later after the twins were born. My little girls are very sweet. They have mine and Jonah eye color. But my personality. They have all of Jonahs features. It's sad for me because it reminds me of Jonah. The twins have his smile. Today is the day where, I need to get married. The  maids changed the twins. They were matching.
(Daniels kids 👇👇)

( Daniel 👇👇👇)

Corbina and Jachary lives with me

( Jachary kids 👇👇)