Unspeakable Desire🔥 *smut*

Story inspired by the one and only
Louisa532 😘💯

"The Joker...," I thought to myself as I bit my lip trying to not fantasize about him. I know when I have these thoughts I lose control and give into the sweetest sin. "If only," I sighed imagining the things we would do.

I remember the few encounters I had with him time to time he associated with my friend. Yes, my friend has a dangerous job working with the Joker. I remember telling him to stay safe because I knew he needed the money and Joker pays well. These times I have been around the Joker we have glanced at each other time to time. Even one time, he got in my face and held my shoulders breathing heavily. I was confused by his reaction. Then he let go of me and acted like it never happened. And I swear I caught him staring at me; his eyes burning my skin into flames. The man is dangerous and incredibly sexy.... everything you could ever want. However, I'm not the type of girl he would go for he liked the crazy, hot, and bad ass chicks. I was always known as the sweet little innocent girl and if he knew my thoughts then he would be shocked. "Oh," how I wanted that man in the worst way possible.... I just knew I would see him again....

         At that moment, I hear a knock on my door snapping out of my thoughts. Since it's around the holiday season I usually answer the door the most for packages. Yet... once I check the camera system my heart begins pounding.

      I gasped, "What is he doing here?," completely feeling the blood drain in my face

      I gasped, "What is he doing here?," completely feeling the blood drain in my face. I wouldn't be freaking out except I know he's not looking for my friend. I don't know what I would say to him if he wanted to actually talk to me. Taking a deep breath I unlock and open the door. "Yes," I said feeling my body heat up with his gaze on me. "I'm actually here for you," he purrs leaning close to me. "Me?," I asked as I pulled back getting the feeling he's drunk. "What's the matter sweetheart?," he asks drawing me in as he motions for me to come to him. This man was unpredictable I wish I knew what he was trying to do.

"Do you want to come in?." I asked not knowing what he wanted. "Ohhh..," And do what?," hmmm...," J cocks a nonexistent eyebrow. I gasp, "Is he thinking of fucking me?," I say in my head. I stand there frozen as I feel him embrace him, "Maybe I will visit again soon," he chuckles. "Oh," I reply as he stares into my eyes and holds my chin. "My," Oh My," I must admit you are a pretty face," I shutter as I hear his breathing get heavier as his eyes trail down my body. I will admit I've always felt this sexual tension around the Joker. Not with my tiny body would I ever thought he would be attracted to me.