Foreword

This is the third and final book in a series.

If you haven't read Demon in Salem or Hunter in Seattle yet, I highly recommend you hit those  up first. Reading these books out of order may be confusing. They are on sale on Amazon, or free with a KU membership.

With that out of the way:

Thank you for selecting this book to read. I've really enjoyed writing it so far and look forward to finishing it.

This is the rough draft copy. Although I have tried very hard to make sure there are no grammar and spelling/word mistakes, they will slip through.

The book will remain free on Wattpad until it is finished and published to Amazon. (Amazon TOS says I can't have a free version anywhere) I will give at least a weeks warning before it is taken down. Update -> The full version has been removed and published on Amazon.

Also, your likes make me feel all warm and fuzzy. I can't explain it but there is definitely a serotonin release when I see them.

tl;dr: Please hit the little star thingy at the bottom of the page!

Also, if you read Demon in Salem or Hunter in Seattle while they were free on here, please please leave a review on Goodreads or Amazon.

As always, my books are free on WP until they go up for sale on Amazon, so keep an eye out for the next WIP!