𝓐𝓫𝓾𝓼𝓲𝓿𝓮! 𝓜𝓲𝓬𝓱𝓪𝓮𝓵 𝓜𝔂𝓮𝓻𝓼 𝓧 𝓒𝓱𝓲𝓵𝓭! 𝓡𝓮𝓪𝓭𝓮𝓻

*Child abuse is in this story, along with suicide*

This is inspired by Todd and Alice from Detroit: Become Human
By the way, you're seven in the story.

Hi, future Grass/Author here. I just had to come back to appreciate the art.

Ugh...Author about a year into the future here- damn this story is edgy lol. I'm prolly gonna a publish a remastered version either by 7/11 or 7/12, by the way. It's gonna be less uh-- this-

Word Count: 2133
Length: Medium
Time Taken: 1 Day
Rating: 2/5

_________________________________________

No POV

Y/N sung as she played with her stuffed F/A, [Stuffed Animal Name]. She was happy for once. Indeed, for once. Her father was the one and only Boogeyman, also known Michael Myers. Now you might be thinking, How does this child exist? Did Michael find her and raise her? Did some insane women fall in love with him? Did he, eh. . .r. . .

Well, one day, Michael found himself shot and wounded badly. The one who shot him was killed by some women, then she cane to his aid after he passed out. After a while, they fell in love and had a child. Though, Y/N's Mom died after giving birth to their daughter. Michael hated his daughter, as he only wanted M/N in life. His daughter meant nothing to him, and he wasn't afraid to admit it.

Due to this hatred, he would hit Y/N. Kick her, throw her, choke her, etc. But he would never kill her, as she is only thing left of his dead lover. Though, he would always go near killing her. It hurt him to know that his lover would've hated him if she was there to see all he had done to Y/N. He would watch her report him, and he would be locked away again as she and their daughter stayed away forever, never to turn to him.

Fear hit Y/N like a brick as she heard the front door to the one abandoned cabin slammed open and close. Her father was home, and he was pissed. She turned to her bedroom door, running to it and closing it. She was on the verge of crying, as her father would almost kill her. All the pain and blood would scare her. The thought of being thrown against the wall and being told painful things. . .

Like how she was a mistake. How she is the reason her mother is dead. How she didn't deserve to live. All these things while being cut deeply by his blade. A tear ran down her face as she heard footsteps quickly come up the stairs, and to her room. She wished there was a lock on the door. . .

Y/N ran to her bed, which was furthest from the door, and laid in it. Dhe closed her eyes, pretending to be asleep. Though, she knew her father wasn't that stupid. Her father knew everything, including weather or not she was asleep. She cried quietly as her door opened, making that annoying creak sound.

Her chest rose up and down at an unstable pace as she sobbed. She didn't want to feel the pain again. . . She just couldn't. She can't. . . Not again. . .

She didn't hear any footsteps, but knew he was looming over her. His shadow and furious aura made it clear. Y/N felt eyes stab her back as she chocked on her sobbed, coughing once.