Before it ends...

(Don't skip this plss and if ever you read this plss continue till the end 😭😭 )

Hello guys! I know most of you will never bother to read this note anymore since this story already reached it's Epilogue. But If ever there's still reading it I just want to say thank you to all of you who never leaves this story till the end 😍😘. (In spite of Issue about JenKai)

I never thought this story will reach a thousand of reads. At first, I only write this book only for myself. I read most of JenLisa FF in Wattpad and I don't have any to read in my library anymore so I decided to make my own in able for me to have a JenLisa book I can read. A book where I can read what I've expected and wanted to happen in Jennie and Lisa's love story. Yeah, I'm not lying here because this is really the reason why I wrote this. I'm very weird!

I started writing drafts and promised to myself that if ever I completed the chapters I will start reading my own story. I decided to make my first three chapters in this story and showed it to my bestfriend which happen to be my co-jenlisa shipper. She suggested me to publish and share my story  since in her taste it was good. I'm hesitating at first but in the end I grab the opportunity to open it for readers.

Then boom! Everything happened unexpectedly. Everyday there's always a new reader and the number of reads are growing too fast. Thank you guys! I really appreciate you guys specially for those readers who always left a comment though sometimes my update is not that good but your still commenting and telling me to continue updating it. Actually, this story was only 30 chapters but your comments change my mind so I decided to extend and make it a little longer.

Anyways, every comments of yours motivates me to continue writing. Also, I really praised readers who always give their effort in leaving comments as long as novel in this story 😂 Just kidding! You guys was really awesome. I appreciate your efforts for sharing your long thoughts about this story. You guys already know who you are 😂😂😎

And lastly, for silent readers who only leave their vote or just read it at all. I want to thank all of you for still reading It's you✔️ though there's a better book who more deserve your time you're still here wasting your time for reading it. Just kidding! 😂😂 But thank you so much! 😘😘

Since It's you✔️ came to it's end can I invite you to read my new book? I didn't take a NO as an answer 😡 Joke! ✌️ It's up to you whether you like to stick with my book again this 2019 specially right now a lot of news about Jennie and Kai are spreading up. I know all of you was hurt to know about this and I feel the same way. Honestly, after finding out that they are already dating each other my JenLisa heart suddenly  broke into pieces to the point that I don't want to read and write about JenLisa anymore here in Wattpad because it only reminds me that JenLisa is just my fantasies. Meaning, it's not real. But it's better if you will end up reading my new story hehehe😂 I know JenLisa was no more but I want to keep them from my heart. So, I decided I will continue writing about them. I don't care about Kai and Jennie having relationship. All I know now is I'll still shipped JenLisa and they will always be in my heart no matter what happens. For me, continuing writing about JenLisa FF will still better and I can't leave writing for now. I really enjoyed doing it and it's my kind of hobby now.

Anyways, my new book was entitled [Loving Pranpri ✔️] You can check it out on my profile. Just click for my works then you will saw it there. Advance Thank You Guys!!! For me, it's a way better than my first book. (Just my opinion don't judge me ok! 😵😵😵) But if you don't want to read it don't worry it's ok. I'm not forcing you to read my book just promoting it only. 😎😎

 😎😎