Prompt- Love triangle

The blaring sounds of my alarm woke me up by 5 am. I turned to my side and stopped it, unconsciously muttering

"Five more minutes"

I snuggled more into my pillow and pulled the blanket up to cover my body properly.

Something crawled on my body and as it crawled it made a jingling bell sound before settling on my hair and purred. I opened my eyes and closed it almost immediately as the sunbeams filled my eyes. I rubbed to soothe the ache then began to open it gently, trying to adjust my eyes to the light. The sun illuminated my room making the light blue color a little bit dim. Am a girl, blue is my color not pink.

"Oh my God, what's the time?" I said checking the time on my bedside clock. It was already 6:15 am and it felt as if, I just closed my eyes a minute ago by 5. I lifted Mrs. Cuddly from the bed and into my arms.

"Good morning Mrs cuddly" I greeted the little bundle of soft white fluffy fur in my arms. She snuggled more into me and I chuckled rubbing her white fur that is as smooth as cotton. She just gave a contented "meow" in response.

"I will be back, I just need a bath," I said keeping her on my bed and rising from my bed and as soon as I stepped on the fuzzy blue rug that left a tickling sensation, and I moaned at how relaxing and comforting it felt. Mrs. Cuddly is the last memory I have of my mum apart from the locket she gave m and I'm always wearing it. Mrs cuddly was her cat and I always helped her to take care of it before she passed away, I can't even talk about it, it was one of the worst days of my entire life.

I walked towards my bathroom and did my usual morning routine. After I finished from the toilet, I walked towards my wardrobe taking out my favorite denim jeans and a blue T-shirt and carrying a black sweater that I knotted around my waist.

I moved on to my vanity table. For the record I hate makeup, the whole layering of chemicals on a face is so not my thing so I don't even try. I rubbed a pink strawberry lip balm n my lips. I love perfumes and I have one for every day of the week and one for special occasions. Today is Friday so it's my favorite Arabian perfume that has my name Jasmine.
I grabbed my silver wrist watch and hooked it around my wrist. I gave my hair a quick brush before putting it into a high ponytail

I strutted to my shoe rack, I decided to wear my black and white all-stars sneakers. I wore it and knotted the lace before strolling into my room. Mrs cuddly was no longer there and her little kitty door was a little jar, so I walked downstairs to have breakfast.

I walked into the dining room to see my dad and elder Brother already having breakfast.

"Morning everybody" I greeted taking a seat beside my brother.

"Morning Princess," Dad said taking a sip from his coffee.

"Morning sis" Nath greeted and we did the super secret handshake that we might have copied from the movie black panther.

" Mrs cuddly" I chimed looking around for her. The sound of the bell on her collar clearly signifies her arrival. Mrs. Mary walked in all smiles as always holding Mrs cuddly milk bowl.

"Good morning, Mrs. Mary" I beamed and she smiled back.

"Morning Jas, how was your night?" She inquired, dropping Mrs cuddly bowl of milk for her.

I took a quick glance at the clock and it said 7:15. I still have time for a rushed breakfast. It's a 10 minutes drive to my school and school starts at 8 am and I need to get to school at least 10 minutes early.

I quickly served my self two pancakes and a glass of milk. I ate to my satisfaction, Nath was already waiting for me, I slung my backpack on my shoulder and gave my dad a sultry kiss on his cheeks.