Chapter Seven

(Two Months Later)

Sky's POV

Things have been actually getting better. Maya began to punish me for little things less and less before all I was getting was a slap in the face, which wasn't so bad compared to a shock. She gave me food, Breakfast and Dinner of course. She let me sleep in her room, on her bed instead of on the floor.

She even started to let me walk around the house, of course not before pointing out that I had a tracker in me too, so it came up when I left the front and or back porch and automatically gave me a level 4 shock. She kindly showed me how it worked by basically opening the door and shoving me off the porch. The second my feet touched the first step I was being zapped nearly 2-3 times a minute. It hurt so badly. I blacked out from the pain and woke up back in her bed.

Never go outside without permission

It was practically imprinted in my brain by now. A good thing though, when she didn't want me with her, She let me do whatever i wanted, except cook. Usually I sat in the living room, where the most light came in, and read. Other times I'd just think about my family. The family I'd never get to see again.

"Pet."

I snapped out of my thoughts and looked up at Mistress. She had finished her dinner and handed me the plate. I quickly got off my knees and raced over to the kitchen to wash it. Once I was finished I came straight back and knelt down again. She smiled and stood up a bit, pulling off her shorts.

"Good Girl. Today has been a long day, why don't you make your Mistress happy?" Shes suggested. I knew by now it was an order. She sat back down, spreading her legs and pulling me forward. I obediently went to work.

After I finished she pushed me away and told me it was time for bed. She gave me a nightgown and let me shower before tying my leash to her bed frame. I could use the bathroom, the leash was long enough, but I couldn't go very far from the bed in the other direction, only to the entrance of the dining room since it was across the hall a bit.

I fell asleep quickly and woke up to another day of being someone's pet.

Today, however, was different. Maya grew angry at something. She punished me once for being too slow in taking care of myself and again when I knelt too far away. Twice already and it was just morning. I remembered the feeling of the electricity coursing through me as I was received my third for eating too slowly during the afternoon. I was getting tired of the pain and only wanted it to stop. The fourth, I didn't please her the way she wanted and she gave me a level two, which caused me to stop, in which she shocked me again.

The fifth one I couldn't take it anymore.

"I'm sorry! Please don't. You've been shocking me all day I'm sorry please! It hurts I'll be better I swear!" I cried out. She was sitting on the couch, watching my outburst. She then grabbed my collar and yanked me into her lap.

"Sorry Pet. I've been stressed and you've been annoying me with your slowness. Are you tired?" She asked. I hesitated, then nodded, half preparing myself to get shocked for my answer. Instead she sighed.

"Sorry. Please me again then you can go lay down." She said. I obeyed as quickly as I could make my body go. She seemed satisfied and let go of my leash to let me go lay down. I settled into her bed and pulled the covers over myself, warming myself up.

I fell asleep rather quickly.

(Time Skip)

I woke up to someone shaking me. I quickly shot up from the bed and onto the floor, hoping I didn't anger her.