𝐄𝐩𝐢𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞

ØØØØ

ØØØØ

AMBER SAT IN her cell, her body curled together as if crippling over in pain. Her purple hair was dead and had light grey streaks, her usually bright and exuberant blue eyes were now dull and lifeless.

Ambers face was sunken and if you took one glance at the girl you'd most likely think of her as dead. General Ross had brought her back to her cell around hour ago, causing an uproar from all the inmates after they took a look at the frail girl.

The girl flinched when the magnetic door opened, in walked Tony Stark. What kind of sick joke was this? Why was he here to rub it in their faces? Amber buried her head between her arms to conceal an upcoming sob as a sharp and painful shock ran through her body.

A loud ring of mock clapping filled the damp room.

"The futurist ladies and gentlemen! The futurist is here! He sees all, he knows what's best for you whether you like it or not" Clint called out, his tone filled with venom and hate.

"Give me a break Barton" Tony said tiredly walking towards the man who was sitting on his metal bed, "I had no idea they'd put you here, come on".

"Yeah well you knew they'd put us somewhere Tony" Clint replied bluntly,

"Yeah, but not some Supermax floating ocean pokey," Tony exhaled, "This place is for maniacs and-"

"Criminals Tony" Clint interrupted, "I think that's the word you're looking for. Right? It ain't used to mean me or Sam, Wanda or Amber, but here we are".

"Because you broke the law" Tony began, "Yeah, I didn't make you. You read it you broke it"

"Blah blah blah blah blah" Clint muttered trying to drown out Tony's irritating and condescending tone.

"You're all grown up, you got a wife and kids. I don't understand why didn't you think about them before choosing the wrong side" Tony said walking away from his cell.

"You gotta watch your back with this guy" Clint called out in a monotonous tone hitting the bulletproof glass creating a loud bang. "Chance he's gonna break it".

"Hank Pym always said you can never trust a Stark" Scott said bitterly as Tony passed his cell,

"Sorry who are you?" Tony remarked as he walked on.

Tony stopped in front of the purple haired girls cell, his face soften at the sight. Amber was a mess.

"Come to gloat Stark?" Amber whispered venomously, her voice cracking slightly.