Chapter 1

A coupe were sleeping when girl sudden woke up and rushed to washroom, covering her mouth. Due to this sudden her husband also woke up and rushed to see her. When he reached to washroom, he saw her throwing up. He went to her and held her from back and rubbed her back to calm her down. Both came out and boy made her sit down and got her water. She took one sip and kept beside her.
Then boy asked.

Boy : are you okay.

The girl nods.

Boy : don't you think your morning is more often.

Girl : it's normally. Don't worry!

Boy : wanna take rest or want go out.

Girl : i want fresh air! Can we go out.

Boy nods.

Boy : give me few minutes.

Boy quickly fresh up and takes his key and some things for his wife.

Boy : come!

He hold her from shoulder and placed his one hand on her stomach. They both walk down. Before going boy dropped small message to his family.

Both settled in car.he sat down and intwined his hands with her. She smiled. He starts driving.

Girl : you know I can't wait for next weeks. Finally our most waited day is coming.

The girl is pregnant. Her due date is next week. In her pregnancy was difficult things for because her husband wasn't with her for few months since she knew about being pregnant. She wanted him to be her side but work in between but now she is happy as her husband is back and promised her he will do work at home and won't be going to out of town. She got lots of support her family. Her family is also waiting for little to arrive. When they heard new, their happiness had no limits. They pampered her, always taking care, never let her do work. Made her more conformable when she was missing her husband.

Boy : Avni I really can't wait to hold my princess.

Avni : Neil how do you know it's girl?

Neil : I just know!

Avni : what if it's boy then!

Neil : i won't mind if it's girl.

Avni : let's see we got a week left.

Neil : Avni don't you think after this we should try another one. You what I mean.

Avni blushed knowing what he meant.

Avni : shut up and drive!

Neil smiled. They reached to beach. Neil got off and went Avni side. He unlocked her side and carefully made her come out of car. He placed his one hand on her shoulder and other on her stomach. Avni leaned back on his chest. They both walked. Neil made carefully sit and settle beside her.

Neil : thank you for everything!

Avni smiled and held her hand.

Avni : don't need to thank me. I should be happy I got you in my life.

Neil : we both make perfect couple you know. And credits goes to me!

Avni : really!

Neil : okay sorry but honestly I am grateful to get you!

Avni : Neil after baby delivery will go back to work.

Neil : Avni I took long holiday for you and our baby. Don't worry I will be there for you when you need me. Now stop thinking about all this.

Avni : Neil is Neela ma coming today!

Neil : I don't know but If you want I can take you to metha house!

Avni : I really wanna go. Can we go after breakfast.

Neil : we can now shall we leave. At home everyone must be waiting for us.

Avni : let's go.

Neil got up and made Avni stand up and took her to car. First Neil made Avni sit then settle himself and starts driving.

-------------------------------------
First chapter for this. Finally got time to update.