Tetcho Suehiro

High School AU

"(Y/N)-san, do you want some chewing gum-?"

Lethargically rolling your head to face your right, you found Tetcho bending down in front of you, within his hand a packet of chewing gum.

"Ah.., what flavour is it?" You raised your head from your table, (unconsciously) combing through your messed-up hair with your fingers.

"Extra extra spicy chili." Tetcho pointed to the corner near the dustbin, where a group of people were huddled together. (and were the puddle of liquid around them tears?) "Six people gave up after one lick. Tachihara ran to the canteen to get milk."

"Ah ~? And you still offer some to me, I never knew you liked seeing people suffer, Tetcho-kun-" You gave him a closed eye smile, slightly stretching from your nap.

"Your lunch box always has chili in it, so I figured you could eat this." Tetcho held out the packet to you, his voice still (irritatingly) monotone.

Taking the packet and holding out a rectangular piece of white gum speckled with red dots, observing it, you bit it.

"Wow, ~ (Y/N)-san could be the spice queen-" After observing you in silence for a couple of seconds, Tetcho clapped softly, marveling at your tolerance.

"Yea -! This isn't spicy at all, how did so many people ..-"

...

...

"(Y/N)-san .. -?"

"- !! Too shpicy !! " You fumbled around your bag for tissues, before spiting the half eaten gum out on the tissue. Your tongue sticking out of your mouth, as you panted, fanning your mouth, as if that would quell the burning in your mouth.

Wiping away the tears that started gathering at your eyes, you tried to stop your eyes, nose and tongue from burning, the stinging was not quelling

"Do you need some milk ?"

"Yesh pleassh - .." You followed Tetcho through your blurry vision as he approached Tachihara (who seemed really relieved drinking his strawberry milk), then pointed out of the door. Suddenly excited, Tachihara ran out of the door, while Tetcho took the milk out of his hands and walked back to you.

Gratefully receiving the milk, you ignored the fact that Tetcho stole it from Tachihara (which you normally would have scolded him for).

_________________________________________________

Finally not crying and being able to talk properly (and replacing Tachihara's milk), you went back to your seat, a tingling feeling still left in your mouth.

"Tetcho, you should eat one to to make it fair right?" You smiled, dangling the packet in front of him, very excited to see him writhe and suffer like you did.

"Huh? - , I have been eating one since morning, see - " He stuck out his tongue, pointing at a chewed up ball of gum.

"Ehhh - ?!?"

Look at this eccentric beauty ~

I feel my stories are so boring lol. Also happy (early) Valentines Day !! ˶⚈Ɛ⚈˵

Next few chapters will be valentine's day head cannons ! I can slack moar.

Side track: I once ate a small chili my friend grew. (Bird eye chili). I regret it very much, after a small bite, while another friend of mine ate the entire thing without flinching.