.burn the stage (ver II).

Requested by kpopworld0306

Summary: they basically wanted flangst (fluff and angst) lol so here

.
.
.

The past few days Marin had been the happiest she'd been a while. She had gotten use to the flow of the travelling and stage checks and quick changes of the WINGS concert and Marin was in a skippy mood throughout it. The boys noticed too and were happy for her, feeling that they should be enjoying their tour as much as she was. With her good mood Marin helped the boys in lifting their spirits whenever they felt down.

"I felt like I had to show them the happy feelings that I was feeling. I wanted them to feel the same bliss I was going through so I made sure there was never a dark atmosphere", Marin cheesed at the director during their interview for Burn The Stage. She held her finger under her nose as a habit trying to think of her next words.

It was their Santiago show and the young girl was bopping her head along to the feel good music she played on her phone. The camera zoomed in on Marin patting Jin's shoulders following the beat of the song playfully while he was getting his makeup done. Jin chuckled softly at his silly girl.

Jungkook was sitting next to Jin, starting to doze off. Grinning, Marin bent over and pinched the maknae's cheek.

"Is Ggukie tired? Right before the concert?", Marin cooed. Jungkook tilted his head away but still had a small smile. He'll always find his noona cute. Stroking the top of his head lovingly she walked over to her stylist to put on her jacket.

"You'll probably cut this out, but in the case that you don't, I have anxiety. I get anxiety attacks. So the boys try to ease me away from anything stressful or that could be triggering to me. Even if sometimes they avoid from telling the truth."

♠️

The concert started strong, powerful, no errors. Marin gave it her all, making sure the audience could feel the energy she was emitting. She bit her lip bouncing on the stage along with the fans, taking in every second of that moment. She played around with the boys and felt that nothing could go wrong.

But they were only human, and Jungkook slipped and fell during the dance break of Fire. Marin was behind him and quickly helped him up. She gave him a look to ask if he was okay and Jungkook nodded briefly and went back to the song like nothing happened. Marin admired his professionalism.

It was intermission time, and the idol group jumped down the stairs to backstage. They panted heavily as they drank their water. Staff shuffled around the slightly tight space to get them show ready again, wiping their sweat and reapplying their makeup.

Marin sat on a box and leaned back against the wall behind her as she steadied her breathing. It only lasted a few seconds as she was back on her feet and bounced in her spot, riding out her adrenaline.

"Where's Jungkook?", She yelled due to the noisy setting. She repeated a few times until Hoseok noticed her. While Marin was getting her lipstick done she noticed Jungkook was nowhere to be seen. She even walked around a bit but there was no sign of the brunet boy.

"He went to the bathroom", Hoseok replied. Marin nodded, going back to follow her stylist for her next outfit.

♠️