1

Y/N POV

"Y/N! "

I smiled. "Yea?"

Yoona tugged on my arm. "Go with me? Pleasee! For me?"

I rolled my eyes, "Girl, clubbing is so not me."

"Come onn!!"

"Ughhh... Fine! "

Yoona is my bestfriend since elementary school. We always help each other when we are in need. She loves the wild, but I love the peace.

Yoona dressed up nicely. She wore a revealing tight black dress without sleeves. She was satisfied.

I raised my eyebrows, "Wow, you are getting hotter day by day gurl."

She laughed. "Now your turn! I will do your makeup! Wear this! Now goo!"

I took the dress and holy moly. It was revealing as well, much more than hers.

I put it on and stared at the mirror. Is this me? Oh god. Live life with no regrets I guess?

It was also a sleeveless tight shirt dress in black. But except that the tummy area was translucent like stockings. I came out of the bathroom and Yoona gasped. "Gurll, you are on fire!"

She did my make up and she did a pretty good job. My makeup was dark and my lips were red like hell.

"You look hot sis." she chuckled.

I hesitated but eventually went with her.

After a while~

Yoona comforted me, "Y/N, it's just a club alright?"

I nod. Just a club.

We went in and there were many people. Quite crowded and loud music. Soo out of my comfort zone. Yoona pulled me the the bar and ordered drinks.

"Hey erm, I can come here but I don't wanna drink." I said softly.

Yoona just shrugged, "Nah, just drink! It's fun!"

She put a shot in front of me and she drank hers. I reached out to the glass and drank it down. My first tume drinking... Cool. It tasted nice, another shot won't hurt!

Yoona drank five shots but she was still not drunk. It was hard liqour. Damn.

She giggled, "Y/N, two shots only?"

I laughed, "Heyy, I'm not much of a drinker."

Yoona helped me pour another shot. I did not want to drink it because I felt a little dizzy. Its only two shots but I can't drink much.

Yoona said, "Okay, fine, do you wanna go to the washroom?"

I nod. I slowly walked to the washroom...

End of Y/N's POV

Yoona's POV

I saw Y/N going to the washroom. I looked back at the bartender. There was a man who sat in Y/N's sit. He turned to me and oh my he is cute and handsome.

"Hey I'm Jungkook, what's your name?"

"Y-Yoona."

"Ahh pretty name."

I blushed. He then cupped my chin gently and said, "Who was the girl who sat in this sit?"

My expressions changed a little. "Y/N. Why?"

"Oh, I spotted her in the distance and find her gorgeous. I wanna get to know her friend more."

A bullet seemed to shot through my heart. I thought he came for me, but in fact it was for her...