13

Taehyung's POV

Ringgg

My phone rang. I picked it up not seeing whos calling.

"What?" I asked.

"Taehyung? Is that you?"

I gasped. Y/N?! I panicked, "Y/N! Where the hell-"

I then heard Y/N screamed. She groaned and coughed. I quickly asked, "Y/N! Who the fuq take you away?!"

And then, there was another girl's voice.

"Taehyung. Im Mina, as you can tell. Well I have your dear here, wanna see her alive?"

I clenched my fist, "Don't you there make her suffer! "

"Taehyung, Taehyung, how can I not? Shes lost so much blood just now. *chuckles* , I bet she won't live long." Mina sneered.

I wanted to break my phone.. "Mina! Tell me where is she!"

"On one condition. You have to kill me."

I smirked, "Kill you? Easy! Tell me where you are."

"Nah, not so fast, I want to torture your precious more."

"You-"

She ended to call. I turned to Jungkook who was staring at me. "Jungkook shii! Find where Mina is, the signal. We are going there now!"

End of Taehyung's POV

Jimin's POV

I drank some tea. I stared out at the window. I wonder how's Y/N?

Ringgg~

I picked up my phone, "Yes Kookie?"

"Jimin hyung! Y/N is in danger! Remember I told you about Mina? She got Y/N, now Taehyung hyung needs you as well, now! Gather at his house."

I nod. I quickly got ready. I left immediately.

When I reached Taehyung's house, I saw many armed guards. "Taehyung!"

He turned and look at me. He gave me imstructions of ambush. He said, "Jimin hyung, I will entrust you with bringing Y/N home safe! I will distract them, you will take Y/N."

I nodded. "Noted."

I put on the ear piece Taehyung has given me and got myself armed.

End of Jimin's POV

Y/N's POV

I woke up. My head was hurting. I was tied up. My whole body ached. I stared at myself. My clothes were ripped. I was in a worser conditon than when Taehyung raped me.

I heard a gun being loaded. Mina put the gun under my chin. "Y/N. "

I looked up and tears fell from my eyes. "Mina... Why are you doing this?"

She sneered, "Really? You were always adored by our parents. What about me?! Huh?! Im always being nagged at!"

I stuttered, "What?! Why are you so petty?! Just because of that, you killed them!"

I was shocked. Mina chuckled, "Killed? It was merely an accident."

I gasped, "Stop it... Im just disappointed now."

Mina laughed, "Oh please, thats what you get for messing with me."

I sighed. "Can we sort this out? We are sisters after all, have you never thought of me?!"

Mina straightened her face, "Y/N, I was fine, kind but when it come to these things... Im not fine at all. How about you? Have you thought of how I felt when our parents favour you more than me?"

I bit my lips. Mina sat down in front of me, I could see tears coming out of her eyes. For a second, I pitied her.

I asked, "Mina, then, can't you let this go? Our parents are dead. Please, don't hold a grudge against us anymore... "

Mina smiled, but then she laughed again, "Taehyung is coming after me, he wants to kill me now. I know, I will be dead sooner or later, but I want to bring you down with me, that way, the whole family is gone!"

I sighed, "Mina, don't be stubborn. Im the only one left with you... No one will side with you! I am your only sister! Chebal."

I did not know if I hit some sense into her or not, but I did something. She stepped forward and then hugged me, "Y/N, Im just born to stick with this fate, I know what I did was wrong... But I have to stick to this fate of mine. Its my choice."

I hugged her back, "You are my only sister... Can't you do this once and I won't hate you."

Mina backed away, "Im sorry. I cant."

We then heard some noise. Mina quickly pulled out her gun. She pointed it to me. She had tears in her eyes.

"Y/N!!" I heard Jimin. I turned around and saw guards coming in. All pointing their guns towards Mina. I shouted, "Please! Don't hurt her!"

Mina shook her head towards me, "Don't help me. Sister."

I shouted when I saw Taehyung. He rushed towards me, "Y/N!!!"

I quickly shook my head, "T-Taehyung, tell your memberd to put down their weapons, please?"

Taehyung shook his head slowly. "No."

I was starting to panic, "Taehyung! Shes my only sister!"

"Shes not, shes a killer. So stop complaining!" he answered coldly.

I then saw Jimin. He rushed to me and Taehyung stood up. He looked at Mina.

Mina smirked, "So Mr Hero is here to save her? Haven't you forgotten what I said. If you kill me, I will spare her, if you don't, she will die."

I bit my lips. Mina, don't do this!

Jimin carried me slowly, avoiding Mina's attention.

I then heard Mina said, "Fuq it, youre wasting my time. "

I heard a click but then I heard footsteps.

Jimin immediately let go of me. I suddenly felt dizzy...

End of Y/N's POV

Jimin's POV

I had to let go of Y/N, Mina pointed her gun at Y/N, ready to shoot...

Taehyung quickly ran to Y/N, covering her. I was shocked. I pointed my gun at Mina, she was hesitant.

Mina then said, "Why? Why is everyone protecting her? I don't get any love!"

BANG!

I dropped my gun and stared at Taehyung who was holding Y/N tightly.

Mina dropped onto the ground, bleeding profusely...

She shot herself at her heart....

I rushed to Mina. Her eyes closed. I felt her heart but her heart stopped beating.

I looked back at Taehyung, "Taehyung..."

Taehyung panted, "Quick! Call the ambulance and get Y/N to the hospital. Same for Mina."

I quickly called the ambulance...

End of Jimin's POV