Dark Magic - The sequel

Here's a little teaser for the summary of the next book in the series (also to some of the edits I'm working on currently...):

Everything seems to be going well for our three heroes: Onyx Rose and Arien are engaged, Gerald and Gladice have decided to move in together, and Onyx Rose finally gets to know what it's like to have a mom.  Unfortunately, having a mom isn't living up to the hype, and between her own mother and her MIL-to-be, everyone's life has become much more complicated. 

When Rose's mother accidentally sets the monstrous magic-absorbing Duwrach free*, the world is once again in danger.  In order to stop the Duwrach from gobbling up all magic, including the lives of everyone who has it, our three heroes must embark on a journey through a wormhole disguised as a wardrobe to go back in time to the founding of the kingdom.  There they will have to learn the true nature of the Duwrach, and how it was stopped the first time.  Their failure will spell certain doom for the future of magic, their kingdom, and themselves, but their success also comes at a price - and if you have to ask, you can't afford it.

*She really has a problem with this sort of thing and should probably seek professional help...