Whew Chile!

**edited due to confusion

You ever felt your heart drop from your chest to your stomach? The air leaving your lungs on its own accord? My palms instantly began to sweat and the hair on the back of my neck stood at attention. So many thoughts began to flood my mind; pregnant? ME? I wanted to cry, laugh, vomit, pray and run all in the same breath. I opened my mouth and closed it again and again; What to say?

My gaze found Roman's who was watching me in pure enchantment, waiting for me to answer him. I could feel his emotions radiating through our link and I knew without a doubt, if I was pregnant, Roman was utterly in love with idea of our child.

"Pregnant?" I finally had the words to speak and that's all that came out. No way. I leaned to my wolf for some kind of answers but she was hidden; she was scared. I thought and thought some more, not moving from that same spot in the hall, my maiden frozen- bewitched, my mate...my Roman, and I knew I had to be sure. I could not rely on the word of a sly witch, in cahoots with a pack of demon dogs.

I grabbed Roman's hand as I mindlinked his Beta,

"Hold down the pack, Roman and I are going into town"

"Should I send a car with you?" he asked concerned. I smiled at his worry; our relationship has changed drastically since our fight in the gym.

With the constant threat of the war over our heads in mind, "Yes, at a distance- Deon and Clayton please.

"Right away Luna, I'll protect the pack."

Roman was beside me still watching me with googily eyes. "Are we going to get a test?" he asked.

"Yes." I said as if it were obvious.

"We have a pack doctor." he stated.

"I don't want the entire pack to know"-

"Pack members cannot go against an Alpha command." he reminded me. "Or a Luna's." he added.

I nodded. I was going to find out. I sent a quick "Nevermind." to our trusted Beta and followed the love of my life, again, to the infirmiry.

***

"Well what do we have here?" I looked to one of our pack doctors, my new OBGYN, Dr.Raili- her first name was Claudia. She was looking at some papers in front of her and she save me and sly grin.

"What?" I asked anxiously. I watched as she opened a drawer and pulled out a tube of jelly. I tensed as she walked over to the monitor beside me and pulled it closer. She was giving me an ultasound.

"Let us be sure, I can't give the Alpha's misinformation.." she whispered to herself. Roman grabbed my thigh lightly. I turned to him, he nodded his head smiled to me, instantly I felt myanxiety subside. I smiled to myself imagining the possibility of our child. Our future Alpha. I felt the glee in my heart swell like a balloon with helium. Even with the happiness growing inside of me, the worry still waved around my head like a storm cloud. There was a war brewing with one of the most dangerous packs in the world. They were ruthless- merciless and I knew that they would not let my baby grow unthreatened.

My arm instinctively wrapped around me belly. I wouldn't let anyone hurt any child of mine.

Woosh Woosh Woosh

My head turned to the monitor that was displaying my womb. I looked closely; admiring the tiny spec that wasn't there before.

"There you are." I smiled.

I was pregnant; I was having a baby. Roman and I would be parents. I was filled with glee and adoration...it seemed whenever I would get excited, I would also get anxious- afraid of all harm that could possibly come. I thought of my mother who still lay unmoving; trapped in slumber. I thought of the fact that I was a 17 year old girl; with only a high school education, about to be a mom. I didn't knew nearly enough. I was, for once, completely and utterly confused but this time I knew...running was not an option. Queens don't run.

I looked up to my Alpha, my lover, my friend, my Roman and I gripped his hand.

I love you

His eyes told a tale of love I had never thought imaginable to me. Throughout every up and down, argument- he remained my constant, always there. Always supporting me and loving me. He was my tsunami and shelter. My turnup and my church*. I couldn't wait for my forever with him.

I love you always

***

"What are you thinking about?" I asked a very smiley Roman. We were going out tonight, Roman had been bugging me about tonight for the last month. We had been so busy being Alpha and Luna that we hadn't been able to Roman and Kara. He had gone all out and I was excited, but I was shocked he still wanted to go out after learning that we are pregnant with the Alpha baby. I loved that name for it. He/She was going to be a very strong, very powerful wolf.

"I'm just thinking about how life seems so simple but its really so perfectly complex. I met you, thinking you were a rouge wolf...you turned out to be the love of my life-literally. We were designed for each other. We lived in the same town for all of our lives, shared the same genes, crossed the same paths but never met...so many times I yearned for you before even meeting and I just wonder if I should've taken a walk...would I have met you sooner? Had more of forever with you?"

I stood dumfounded as I took in his words. I smiled knowing the exact feeling of want...knowing I needed something but I didn't know what...or who. In my heels, I sauntered up to him, wrapped my arms around him and kissed him softly on the lips, hoping it conveyed the immense, yet pure love I felt for him. I felt "inside me" close to him. He had a way of undressing me with him words in the least sexual way...he was intimate without forcing sex upon me. He had grown so patient in these last few months, but in the last month he had been exceptionally caring and attentive. He kept asking me how I felt, over and over. Reminding me that he loved me and only me and he wouldn't for as long as we both lived. He says it so promising; as if we were now more than mates. I didn't think more was to come.

**

Author's Note:

I love when I'm hounded with requests to finish writing or to upload because literally- I won't. Soooo if you want consistent updates- HARASS MY ASS .

That is all

-Management XD