The Busy Husband

"I'm home!" Baekhyun said excitedly as he enter the mansion. Hani run from the kitchen passing the head Butler with other maids and butlers with a smile on her face. The maids and butlers just smile seeing the young lovers hugging each other as if they were seperated for 10 years. 

Baekhyun hug Hani as if his life depend on it. He inhale her sweet fruity scent. Hani smile while her arms still circling aroung Baekhyun's neck. 

Hani broke the hug "How's your day at the office?" Hani asked. "Its fine. Everything is alright" Baekhyun asnwered and smile softly. He kiss the top oh Hani's head and Hani help him to take out his blazer. Baekhyun face Hani and hold both of her shoulders, "Can I kiss you now?" Baekhyun suddenly ask out of the blue...and in the presence of their maids and butlers. The head butler only smile and silently order the butlers and maids to move on with their work and pretend not to hear a thing. 

Hani widen her eyes and slap his chest playfully, "Yah! Are you crazy? Why do you say it in front of the maids and butlers?" Hani said, her face reddening. "Why? My baby is shy?" Baekhyun teased, lowering his face to her level and make a silly face. "I really want to kiss youuuuu" He added.

Hani's cheeks are redder than it is a moment ago. Baekhyun continue to bring his face closer with a cute smile on his face, "Yah! You sweat! Go take a bath now." Hani said and quickl walk to the kitchen, "and come to the dining table after. I made dinner myself!" Hani added while smiling excitingly. Baekhyun chuckle "Alright, sweetheart!" He said and walk upstairs to wash.

After 20 minutes, Baekhyun walk downstairs heading to the kitchen with a blank face.

How do I tell her about the business trip? Its tomorrow for god's sake. 

Baekhyun's thought stopped when he saw Hani preparing the food on the dining table on her own. She didn't ask the maids for help and ask them to let her do it alone instead. She want to be the one to serve her husband. 

Meanwhile, Baekhyun just stare at Hani's figure. His eyes are soft and his lips are lifted up into a smile. She's trying her best to be a good housewife. Baekhyun thought and walk to the dining table and sit. Hani smile at him and sit in front of him.

"Lets enjoy our dinner! I specially made all of this for my husband" Hani said with sparks in her eyes. Baekhyun chuckled and bend forward to pinch her cheeks. "What a cutieeeeeeee. Thank you so much, sweetie. I love it, I love you" Baekhyun said and start to eat. Hani look at Baekhyun's face, waiting to see his reaction. After a while, Baekhyun face Hani, smiling brightly like a kid and do the 'thumb up' showing her how good her food is.

Hani's smile grow wider and soon, she start to eat after Baekhyun approved ;)

After a while, both Hani and Baekhyun finished with their dinner and they just sit at the dining table, drinking an orange juice.

"Baekhyun, are you alright? You look a bit lost." Hani said after eyeing her husband since he finished his dinner. He have been lost in thoughts and stare blankly in space.

"H-huh? I am thinking of something...." Might as well tell her now.