Part 3

NIGHT

Sanskar was coming out from his study when he saw swara leaving from main door.sanskar looks at his wrist watch.12:30.

"where is she going at this time?....ALONE?"sanskar thought with mixed emotion of anger and worry

"i should not forgot that she is sharmistha bose's daughter...who is not trust worthy."sanskar muttered to himself,goes inside to pick his coat as it was cold outside and quickly goes out.sanskar stops his car seeing swara coming out from taxi and walking toward specific direction.he also comes out and walks at some distance from her.

Swara stops in front of a fashion house and starts opening its lock,she was going to open the door when she saw sanskar reflection on glass door.she turns to confirm her doubt while sanskar was reading name of fashion.he knew that his wife is fashion designer but didn't knew that she has her own fashion house.

"what are you doing here?.."swara asked with complete confusion.sanskar rubs his forehead while thinking what should he answer.

"did you follow me...."swara said rather than asking and pressed her lips to hide smile,seeing his annoyed face expressions.

"i am leaving...sorry for troubling."sanskar said in composed tone and turns to leave but swara stops him.

"if you have come till here then come inside also...."swara said with smile.sanskar looks at her then nodded.swara opens the door and both walks inside.

"coffee?..."swara asked while puting her hand bag on couch as sanskar sits on it. 

"black...."sanskar said in normal tone.swara nodded and goes toward a cafeteria and comes back after sometime with two mugs and placed them on glass table and sits on same couch at some distance between them.

"can i ask why did you follow me?...."swara asked in her usual polite tone,it was sarcastic at all.

"don't you think its too late for you to come here...."sanskar said,not giving her clear answer.

"i know its very late and i should have informed you...actually i have insomnia i was not getting sleep therefore i thought to do some work "swara simply explain herself while picking up her mug and takes a sip.

"she has insomnia?..."sanskar thought then released a deep breath.

"i think we should be honest with each other..."sanskar said after making a decision.

"about what?..."swara asked and takes another sip.

"do you have a boyfriend?..."sanskar said and he looks at her face so that he can catch her lie.swara coughed a little at his straight forward tone.sanskar smiles a little,he took out a tissue paper from tissue box,placed on table and gives it to her.swara takes it and wipes her mouth and keeps mug in between her both hands on her lap.

"did you follow me here because you thought i am going to meet my boyfriend..."swara asked in disbelief.

"hmm...because i think it can give be breaking news on first page of paper."sanskar said in business like tone.

"i don't have boyfriend..."swara said,understanding his point.

"do you have a girlfriend?..."swara asked after a pause.

"no..."sanskar said and took a sip of coffee

"you don't have a girlfriend or you broke up with her because of this marriage."swara asked,taking sip again.

"i never had one because i don't have time....did you have any?"

"No...."

"why?...."

"because no one ever proposed me..."swara said while shrugging her shoulder.sanskar looks at her.there is always smile on her face whenever she talks.

"is this your own?..."sanskar asked while pointing at fashion house.

"i own it...."

"i thought Bose Enterprises was going through financial crises for a long time but still you mother brought such a good place in main market."sanskar said in little sarcastic tone.

"my mother didn't brought this to me......my father did."swara clears his thoughts in simple tone and finishes her coffee.sanskar looks at her with narrowed eyes.

"i think we should leave its very late now."swara said before he could have ask more questions.sanskar places the coffee mug on table and gets up.swara picks up her bag and few sketch books from working table and both walks out.

********************************

NEXT DAY,SANSKAR'S OFFICE

Sanskar was sitting on his armed chain while thinking about swara.

"does she mentioned her step father?...."sanskar said in little confused tone.meanwhile khan enters inside with a file.

"sanskar please do signature on this file."khan said while giving him file.

"khan! i had told you to do background check of bose family before marriage...didn't you find anything suspicious ?"

"i did...there was nothing very special.DP bose did two marriages,his first wife was urvashi after their divorce he married sharmishta.swara bose is from his first wife and kavya is sharmishta's daughter."

"after divorce urvashi married to shekhar gaddodia then swara was gone with her mother or she lived with her own father?"

"as far as i find out she lived few years with her mother then after her death she started living with her stepmother."khan said and sanskar nodded and opens file,signs on them and returns it to khan and he leaves.

"i think you have very little affect of your stepmother on you..."sanskar said while remembering swara's smiley face.

TO BE CONTINUED......