3

This will make it easier for you guys^^^

The classes were finally over, everyone was leaving, then Asano-San came in, the teacher had yet to arrive he smiled a real smile at me and said "What are you still doing here?" I turned my head towards him and said "The teacher wants to see me after school, I don't know why, since I haven't done anything today other than attend class, go to the cafeteria and then continue to attend class, and now I'm here waiting for the teacher." He nods and thinks for a moment

Then he says "Don't worry, I'm sure it's fine, he probably want to talk with you since your the new student, anyway, I'm heading home." I nod and wave "Sayonara." (sayonara=goodbye), he waves and leaves.

After a couple minutes the teacher walks in and I wait for him to speak. He then says "Ryū-San, a trust worthy student told me you have been bullying and harassing Asano-san, is this true?" I tilt my head and say "No it is not." He looks mad at my reply.

He then shouts "Don't lie!" I didn't even flinch, I then said "With all due respect, I am not lying." He looked furious, "I've had it with your lying, you're being dropped to E class! Go to the principals office now!" I nod and leave with my bag.

E class, in this school, E class is considered the worst class and is ridiculed because of it, they are tainted and mistreated by the rest of the student body, they are the class on top of the mountain, so... who's the octopus?

I arrive at the principals office door, I hear him say come in, I walk in and he turns around in his chair, he then says "I've heard that you've been mistreating a student, my son no less." I suppressed the urge to sigh and said "I have done no such thing." He crosses his arms and said "Even if that's true, I've already decided to drop you to E class." I nod and ask "If I may, why is there a giant yellow octopus on the mountain?"

He seemed a little shocked at my question then he asked me "How do you know that?" I stare at him with my dull eyes and say "I was born with photographic memory and enhanced senses, I could see them from class." He nods his head and explains.

He told me that the ministry of defense is offering about a billion Yen for the assassination of this octopus that is apparently human.

He is also apparently my teacher, he also apparently travels at Mach 20.. mm, well when I fly with my wings I travel at Mach 21, so I guess I'm faster.

He can regrow his limbs, I can too so nothing new, he can fly, same as me, and only the weapons I am given can harm him, mm, if I went full self-protection I would say the same, except I don't know what CAN harm me when I'm in full self-protection.

I went home with mike, when I got home, I skipped dinner and went to my room, and studied new things around university level.

Next day:

I was able to sleep last night, yay, I don't really want to keep hiding my wings today, I guess I'll talk to my new teacher about it, mother and father said to always follow the rules and if I don't I would get in trouble and be punished.

I didn't get a ride this time, I walked to school, I noticed that there is two paths up the mountain, one looks really safe, but long, and another does not but looks quicker.

I decide since I didn't train yesterday I can do this as my training routine for now.

I outran the snakes, stealthily avoided the bees, successfully crossed the river bank, and dodged the boulders and survived up the mountain.

When I got to where the classroom building was, I said to myself "Morning training completed." And then walked towards the building, the whole time I felt someone watching me, I wonder if it's the octopus.

I stopped walking and faced the direction I felt the presence form and said "I know your there." The yellow octopus came out he had a dark blue face and looked nervous, I bowed and said "Sorry for shocking you Sensei." He looked a little taken back and then said "Well it's nice to meet you, are you the new student?" I nod and asked him "Sensei, if I may, what are you addressed as, and can I please make a request?"

He still had that smile on his face, he then said "The other students call me Koro-Sensei! And depending on the request I can help you." I nod and ask him "Well, I am not human, I was wondering if I could stop concealing myself, as my mother and father said without permission I'm breaking the rules, so may I." He looked normal.

He then asked me "can you please show me how you are not human."

I nod and stop using my magic, my wings were visible, I had cut a slit in all my jacket and shirts and concealed the slit with magic so that my wings were fine.

I stretched my black angel wings and said "Hello Koro-Sensei, my name is Cyla Aiko Ryū, and I am Half angel, and half demon." He looked shocked, his face once again a dark blue.

My face was still emotionless and passive, Koro-Sensei then returned to his normal yellow face and said "Well welcome to 3-E Ryū-Chan! And I believe hiding such beautiful wings would be a shame."

I felt my lips twitch but much to my anguish they did not form a smile. I bowed my thanks and said "Well, I would like to tell you, I do not wish to kill you, I will help the others if they want me to, but my desire is not your death, also I know I can kill you, because with my wings I can travel at Mach 21, which if my information is correct is faster than you."

He smiled a bit more and said "I don't mind if you have no desire to assassinate me, but helping your classmates is key, and as you wish to do that, I am pleased, now you can wait in the infirmary and you will be introduced when the rest of the class arrives."

I nod and head into the infirmary, Koro-Sensei is interesting.

Word count: 1117