06| Bhabhi ✓

"Devki. The broker called and said that the boy wants to meet her once again," Anil inform his wife who was folding clothes.

Devki looks worried. She didn't want to get her daughter married soon but she knows her voice goes down to the mother and son.

"Ji. Don't you think it's too early to get her married? She is only 21 and we got Jhanvi married at 23 and she was in her final years but in Diya's matter, it's too early," Devki walk to her husband and hold his hands.

"Jhanvi didn't try to shame our family and reputation. I'm getting Diya married early so that everything is fine. So that our family stand proud and not tainted. I love both my daughters equally. I have talked with the boy's father and he's a nice man. He told me that they don't have any problem with Diya studying after marriage. And they give education the value it needs. It's a good family. So it'll be better if we sent her to a good family where she'll get everything she wants and will have a wonderful life with the blessings of elders." Anil justify his actions.

"Why are you not looking at Diya's happiness? Did you ask her if she wants the marriage or not? Did you even ask her what and all you saw on the mobile was true? Did you?" Devki questions raising her voice.

"Do not raise your voice at me!" He warn his wife. "I'm her father. I'll always take the best decisions for her. There is no more discussion on that." Anil adds before walking to the door.

He stops and turns to hi wife. "Tell her to get ready tomorrow. At 11 the boy will come to meet her. The meeting is arranged at one of our hotels. The driver will drop her," Anil says before walking away.

Later in the evening Niti informed Aadhya and her sister about the meeting with Rehan.

"I'll talk to Papa. I'll tell him that it's not you but Anjana who is having the relationship," Jhanvi look at Aadhya who was sitting on the floor and keeping her head on Jhanvi's lap.

"That won't work. That girl had gone to Chachi and said that, she's afraid if Aadhya will tell everyone that she's the one having relation just to escape from getting married." Niti tells keeping the food tray on the bed. "Eat this now." She say to Aadhya.

"If you don't have guts you shouldn't go and be in a relationship." Jhanvi murmur.

"Now get up. And eat this food. You didn't eat anything from this morning," Niti drag Aadhya, who shake her head and sit on the bed hugging her pillow. "I'm going to tell you something and you listen to me."

Aadhya looks at her sister in law.

"The circumstance we are in now is terrible. You are being forced to enter a new undiscovered part of your life but think about it in a whole different way." Niti says. "Rehan is a good guy, nice job, nice family and he looks quite good too."

"Agreed." Jhanvi add and they all laugh.

"He is coming from an educated modern family. Trust me, you are going to have your rights and freedom more than what you have from here. I'm not asking you to marry him straight away, I just want you to consider this." Niti smile holding Aadhya's hand. "You can say no because you don't want to get married. Simple as that but, as cruel as it is, your voice won't be heard. This family is like that. So if you want to elope, I'll be out there opening the door for you."

Aadhya cries hearing her Bhabhi. She hugs her tight and cry into her shoulder.

"Talk to him tomorrow. Then decide what you want. We will be there to give you sneakers to run or to put Mehendi on your hands or to binge watch K-drama." Niti laughs with tears. "Do what your heart tells you to."

~

"I did the cooking tonight. If you have any bad comments swallow it with the pasta, only nice things need to come out." Ved tells everyone standing at the end of the dining table as he looks at everyone.

To his right, his mother, Sunita, his sister, Rhea, and brother Rehan is seated and to his left his father, Raj, and his other sister, Liya.

"What about vomit?"

"Liya!" Her mother warns.

"What? Do I need to remind you all of how it went when he made ice cream last week?" Liya asks and look at Ved. "What are you staring at!"

"How I would like to tear those face. Inch by inch." He leans in to tell it to her face.

"And what, I'm just going to stand there!" She asks glaring him back.

"I definitely didn't miss these." Rehan mumbles.

"Stop it. Serve us, we are hungry." Raj says pulling Liya back to her seat.

Ved smiles remembering about his white pasta. He takes the vessel and going to everyone's side he serves it to their plate.

"This looks delicious." Sunita smiles at Ved and take a bit of the food. "He is going to cook more."

Ved smiles showing his teeth. He sits next to his father and begin to eat.

"Yeah, this is perfect." Ved agree taking a bite. "Right, Liya?"

Liya roll her eyes eating her food. She never has the history of praising her brother even when he is right.

"Rehan, Mehra's have arranged a meeting for you and the girl, Aadhya. It's in one of their hotel. I'll forward their location." Sunita inform Rehan smiling.

"Don't do that." He tells her.

"What?"

"That look with that smile. You think everything is happening your way."

"What! No. Everything is happening as it should."

Rehan shakes his head. "Whatever. Don't think that this marriage is fixed. I'll go talk to her and if I get that we are on the same track, then you can smile."

Sunita smiles to herself as she eats. She knows everything is happening in her own way.

please vote, comment and share.