Chapter 22 (Short)

{A/n} Hey guys! So, we are getting close to the year anniversary of this story being on Wattpad!!! Thank you guys so much for the 8.3K reads, in means a lot. And also a big thank you to all the readers who have been around for a long time. You guys keep me writing, and I can't thank you enough because your support goes towards more than just my fanfics.

I'd also like to say Hi to the new readers from South Africa, Italy, Greenland, Egypt, Brazil and Indonesia! I want to start recognizing the diversity amongst all my readers, and i'm amazed how far this is getting. You guys are absolutely amazing. Okay, i'll shut up now. Love you all!

I'm not sure how I ended up here, but I was at Bangtan's dorm with a bunch of stupid drunk guys falling over each other on their way to bed. It was horrible. Whatever Jimin did to convince me to come here tonight, well it obviously worked. I throw my body onto their couch, not minding their annoying groans of tiredness. "(N/n), come sleep in my bed~" Taehyung dropped beside me, him being the only sober one of the evening. I shook my head, and made myself comfortable on the couch. My only problem being here was the fact I needed to change out of something. But I can't do it until everyone is in bed. I was honestly struggling a lot more than I needed to tonight. "Pleas-" "Kim Taehyung, I am too drunk to sleep in the same bed as you," I cut him off by putting a hand over his mouth. Any other day I'd probably honestly kill to be in bed with him, but my raging homosexuality can wait. My health needed taken care of first before I even considered cuddling an idol. "Oh? Afraid you might do something to him that you won't remember in the morning?" Min Mother freaking Yoongi sat on the arm of the couch, sending me a nasty wink. For such a small gummy boy, he was damn perv when he a few shots too many. I wanted to say something, I really did but the look on Taehyung's face shut me up before I could even speak. He was beet red, and his brows knit together tightly as he scratched theback of his head. "Ew, not you too. Perverts, i'm sleeping in JK's room if anything!" "So you'll be playing with me tonight then?" A warm breath tickled my ear causing jump in surprise. My head whips around to the back of the couch to find Jeongguk with a creepy smile plastered on his face. "Nevermind, you're all gross."

I get up, and walk off down the hall passed all the room doors. I literally have no idea where i'm going, I just need a bathroom to change in or something. And just when I thought I got away from all the weirdos, my wrist is grabbed and i'm pulled into darkness. Whatever room I had been dragged into was quite large. With a desk and huge bed in the center, the obvious bedroom was light by the moonlight spilling in from the window. I was too busy checking my surroudings to pay mind to who I was with. 

That is until I felt a sharp pain at my ear lobe, followed by the warmth of something wet dragging down my neck. The feeling made shiver, and turn around quickly.  It's an understatement to say I was freaking out when I came face to face with a very hot, very drunk Park Jimin licking his lips slowly. "So you do taste as good as you look," his teeth grazed his plump bottom lip, just barely biting it but causing enough trouble for it to catch my attention. I couldn't speak. Nothing would come out, and I just stood there staring back. When Jimin realized he rendered me speechless he simply turned around and left the room without another word himself.

"What the actual fuck?"