Wattys Winning Prediction Game

THE GREAT AMBITIOUS

   where a human tries figure out the AI Wattys Winning Formula

ROUND BEGINS 2 DAYS FROM NOW, 03:00 PM (PST), (IE. JULY 4).

▬▬▬

Alrighty, this is the part where we (aka. me, the host) have been excited for so long. Not sure if this will be a flop or a hit, but we'll run it along and see.

This round is all about PREDICTING THE NEXT WATTYS WINNER

OBJECTION: Having at least one (or more) of our predicted sample to end up on the Wattys list.

This is obviously not similar to the first two rounds, thus we'll have to lay some groundworks:

1. Any book can enter this Round. Doesn't matter if you participated in the last round or not. You're all eligible to enter. However, only English books can enter. You can enter as many books as you like.

2. Random books are still ineligible.

3. There'll be no personal feedback this time (whoo, imagine typing comments for 100 books in 3 days). Unfortunately, there are no other prizes. You're doing this for a maniac cause.

4. There's a score sheet this time around. I directly took the Wattys scoresheet and applied it here. Mark will be included for each category. I'd assume if you hit one checkmark, you'll be given sufficient points, so I'll do that. One thing I want to note: I'm not a native English-speaker, and my "good" grammar basically consists of reading the sentences aloud and see if it flows. If my ears approved it, then you're good to go. Fellow friends, if you're not joining the Wattys this year but you're great at grammar, PM me. Otherwise, we're operating on a not so-fool-proof here.

5. I'm hoping for at least 100 books to sign-up since we need to get a decent amount of sample to proceed forward. As I said, we're predicting the next Wattys winner(s). The bigger the sample, the better. If one (or more) of our predicted books end up on the list, HGA can now trademark the formula XD Jokes aside, though, I'll also wade my way through the Reading List and analyze all books we included on our HGA lists (yup, that's over 200 books. I'll give y'all the link to me spreadsheet, because formatting in Wattpad will be a pain in the ass).

6. Results will be one day before September 30th (ie. September 29th), one day before the official Wattys announcement. This is purely for suspense and buzz.

7. This is only a guess-and-hope game, created solely for fun and entertainment and not aiming to deter or leer down to anyone.

▬▬▬

F O R M

"Book Title" by "Username":

Link to Book:

Genre You're Entering:

Tags (at least five):

3 more books (suggests 3 other books, either by you or other authors, that we should look over for #Wattys2019)

▬▬▬

WHAT YOU WILL BE JUDGING ON

Things that the Wattys Judges look at