chapter 5

I woke up to a sun shining on my face. I was on top of someone, billie. She looked so peaceful sleeping. Her lips were so plump i just want to kiss her and god she's so hot. "Yanno taking a picture would last longer." Billie says opening one eye to peek at me. My face turns bright red and i lay back down. "I wasn't looking." I say. She laughs, "Sure princess." She kisses my forehead. "Um can i ask you some questions?" I ask her. She smiles. "Of course babe."

     "Um how exactly did you know my name? I never gave it to you." I ask she shrugs, "I've been watching you for over 2 years. I know basically everything about you." She says as if its the most normal thing in the world. "Okay. Well how old are you then?" I ask. "Im 19 princess." She says pecking my lips. Shes 19 im 21... Fuck she has so much power over me that's fucking embarrassing and shes taller? What the hell!

       "Why did you take me?" I ask. She looks at me as if im stupid, "Cause you're mine duh." She says. I roll my eyes at her and receive a pinch. I glare at her and she shrugs. I wanted to ask if i could go home but i know damn well there is no way she would let me go. And im not trying to get my ass beat right now. I sigh not really happy with the answers i got. Suddenly she gets up. "Where are you going?" I ask. "Ive got meetings babe. So someone is going to watch you while im gone." She says going into the closet.

     "Why though. I don't need a babysitter! Im a fucking adult!" I yell at her. I hear her sigh and i yelp at the sudden shock going through my neck. Fuck i forgot about that thing. She leans against the door frame crossing her arms. I notice shes in just shorts her breasts are on full display. "You never learn do you?" She says coming closer. She reaches the bed. But all i can stare at are her large tits. Holy shit i would fucking suck on those. "Eyes up here princess." She says. I look up to see her smirking. "As much as I would like to play with you babygirl I've got stuff to do. You'll be looked after and if you behave maybe ill give you a treat. Misbehave and ill punish you. Simple. Understood y/n?"

       "Yes." I nod. "Tsk tsk tsk. Yes what princess?" She asks. "Yes mommy." She smiles "good girl" and walks back into the closet to change. She comes out and throws me some clothes. "Change into that." She says going into the bathroom. I change and look at the outfit she gave me. Its a cute blue spaghetti strap summer dress. She walks out and checks me out before nodding. She comes over to me and pecks my lips. "Noah is going to watch you baby. Be good okay? Bye princess i love you." She says. "Bye mommy." I call out as she leaves.

      About a minute later a girl with black hair and pale skin comes in. "Hi im Noah ill be watching you." She says rolling her eyes. I already knew i wasn't gonna like this bitch. I just nod at her. I lay on the bed watching tv while noah sits on the couch on her phone. She keeps glancing at me and its annoying. "You got a problem?" I say. She scoffs, "I'm just trynna see what bil sees in you. All i see is some ugly ass bitch." I roll my eyes. "Why exactly do you care? Its not like i took her from you." I say. "I couldn't fucking take her cause she was always fucking stalking you! Y/n this y/n that. Fuck it was annoying! All i wanted was to get my pussy ate like she used to but now its all about you." She says glaring at me.

      I laugh, "okay? What do you want me to do? Apparently your pussy wasn't good enough to keep her around. She went for me and hasn't even had a piece of me yet." I smirk looking at her. She growls and stomps over to me. "Awe did i upset you? Im so soweyy." I say sarcastically. She slaps me. She fucking slaps me. Oh hell no. I push her onto the floor and punch her. "You fucking bitch! You'll pay for that shit!" She screams and pushes me off only to punch me in my stomach. We start to fight punches being thrown left and right.

      I finally manage to get back on top and punch her straight in the nose. Just as i do that the door opens and a gasp is heard. I look over to see a girl with red hair looking shocked but impressed and Billie looking pissed. Suddenly fear sets in me seeing Billie glare at me. "I leave for 2 fucking hours and come back to you fighting Noah. Are fucking serious y/n?!" She yells at me. I whimper, "Its not like that mommy! I swear!" I say. "Ooh its not like that? Well it sure fucking looks like it!" Noah pushes me off of her and she cries.

      "I did what you told me bil! But then she just started attacking me! I don't know what i did wrong!" She says sobbing and running out of the room. Before she completely runs out she looks at me and smirks. I glare at her. "Fucking bitch" i whisper. I suddenly scream in pain as shocks go through my body. "I don't know how many times i have to tell you not to fucking cuss." She yells. I cry out in pain. She walks over to me and grips my chin making me look at her. "I think you deserve a punishment." She says. "I didn't even start it! You should have heard what she said to me!" I yelled.

       She glared at me, "Don't raise your voice at me y/n." She lets me go and walks to the door. "Ill be back. Don't move. Understand?" She ask. "Yes" i reply playing with my hands. "Yes what?" She says raising an eyebrow. "Yes mommy." She whispers a good girl and walks out. I sigh defeated and scared for what's about to happen. Im beyond pissed. How am i gonna get in trouble when i didn't even start that shit.

      Suddenly the door opens and Billie comes in with a bag. "You've been a really bad girl today y/n. Mommy was gonna show you so much love, but you decide to be a brat. So now you'll be punished." She walks to me and i shake my head. "I did nothing wrong! All i did was defend myself!" I explain. She shakes her head. "Its been decided princess. Now shut up nothing will get you out of this." She grips my wrists and a click is heard. I look up to see hand cuffs on my wrist and she cuffs me to the bed. Her hand reaches my breast and she squeezes it causing me to arch my back. Her hand glides down to my thigh and she rubs circles. She moves closer to my core before she stops and grins.

  "Lets start your punishment princess."