Chapter 45

Lionland- December 12, 1958 (Based on past events)

Lionland- the land of Blood and Storms. A small village where Lions used to be gods and humans were slaves of dust. Where real blood became water in the enemy's throat and storms were like silent thunders under the heavy rain. Where the sun became a dangerous threat and the moon was highly praised.

"Evana, you must gather your things and move North as soon as you can." Kara, Evana's sister, warned her from danger. "Father knows about our secret. He's going to destroy all of us."

"What about you, Kara?" Eva asked in deep agony. "Where would you go? If you stay, Father will tear you apart." Her sweet voice was far from happiness. "Please, come with me."

Deserted choices of desperate needs.

"Lionland is my home." Kara's voice was full of tears. "I can't leave my people behind. You've committed a sin, Eva. I'm giving you a second chance to have a normal life. I love you and I want the best for you and your baby." Kara touched Eva's stomach.

"Kara..." Evana enveloped her sister with a hug. "Why are you putting yourself in danger for me? You're breaking Lionland's rules by letting me escape after my forbidden sin." Her broken tone destroyed the sensibility of hate. "You don't have to do this. We can run away together and have a beautiful future." She suggested, impatiently. "Come with me. The human world is much better than Lionland."

"No, Eva." Kara refused. "You have to survive on your own. I'm telling you this because I know what's coming for you and this baby inside you." The pain in their eyes was stronger than hate. They broke their bound that night. A curse between the sun and the Half moon was created.

A creature that can destroy the human world after its twenty-one years- A curse upon the Universe. A sweet melody that can melt your ears with fresh blood and silent death.

"Kara, I'm scared." Eva groaned. "What if It's a girl. She's going to kill me when she turns twenty-one and when she does, the curse is going to spread in her blood." She flew her fingers through her hair, shockingly. "What should I do?"

"If it's a girl, Call her Ana Hudson, just like Mother." Kara examined her loyalty. "Teach her the prophecy. May she never sleeps with a normal man between her sheets. When she's ready, she can come back to the land and kill everyone."

"What about you?"Eva howled.

"I'll be dead by Sunrise," Kara admitted. "Take my son, Christian Hills." She kissed Christian's forehead. "Leave him on the side of the road and don't look back."

"He's just a teenager, Kara," Eva begged for mercy. "He's only twelve."

"Eva, Christian is dangerous." She reminded her. "You and I both know what he's really capable of." She handed her a secret letter, written in Finnish. "Hei, Profetia on todellinen."

Hey, The prophecy is real.

"Tiedän" Eva responded back in Finnish. 'I know'. "Huolehdi, Sisar. Me tapaamme uudelleen" 'Take Care, Sister. We'll meet again.' 

What was Kara's secret? Can It affect the future world?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

                                                                                ****

"What happened to Christian Hills?" I questioned Jack with serious confusions. "Is he still alive?" My mind was screaming for a better answer but the truth contaminated my soul, negatively.