Chapter 1

As my days past by i always dream to be an artist, who paint the world through my passion.and here i am now living my life with a paintbrush and a canvas.''oh my.....i forgot! I have a meeting with an old client today!"

yeah as you can see i sell my paintings to make a living i don't like asking money to my parents never will that happen! I don't want them to think that being an artist makes me poor! You see when i was just starting in college, me and my parents debated to what will i be in the future but they already know that i want to be an artist,but they insisted that i will be a doctor! And i was boiling in anger as they think that being an artist makes you poor! Who are they talking to a great artist like me! The worst part is my stepsister katy decided that they should disown me for not being an obedient daughter she says.but my parents didn't insisted cause i was just having my first year in college so my parents decided that they should kick me out when i graduate and here i am living in my own dream.and to introduce myself i am ivy collins, already twenty-one and still a virgin and still single(nobody cares about if your single) the back of my mind said.ok done with my introduction and It's almost three and i'm already taking a shower as fast as i can!