Chapter 8

I awake a little early today, I don't know why but I think because of the last night event. How could I let him escaped? Sighing I then get off the bed and take a shower, wear my uniform and went downstairs. My mom still preparing breakfast in the kitchen, I then sit in the dining table.

Jeanne: wow son you're early.

Y/N: yeah, I don't know what makes me awake this early.

Jeanne: well what ever the cause keep it up.

My mother then serve the breakfast, a toast and milk. I finished the breakfast and go to school. The walk to the school is very uneventful, I arrived at school and go to my class. There's still few people there, I take my seat and close my eyes for a moment.

Issei: hey Y/N?

I then opened my eyes and issei and Asia standing there.

Asia: you're early Y/N

Y/N: there's something on my mind mind.

Issei: about last night?

I then nod

Issei: don't worry man we'll find her.

Asia: yeah, issei and Rias already told me what happened. We're in this together.

Y/N: thanks guys.

We then chat a bit and the teacher came and then she start the lessons.

Timeskip to the end of the school.

Y/N: man that biology lesson was boring.

Issei: yeah, I... wait that was history!

Y/N: it was?

Issei: yes! What makes you think it was biology?

Y/N: because I don't pay attention to anything he says?

Issei and Asia just sighing after hearing my response.

We then head to the clubhouse. All members except kiba is already there.

Rias: so you guys don't hear anything from kiba?

We shake our head.

Rias: me akeno and koneko already sent our familiar to find him, but considering the size of the city it will take time to find him.

Y/N: well I suggest we form searching party to find him.

Rias: I agree... hold on my familiar get something.

Akeno then make a teleportation circle and teleported to the familiar location.

We arrived at the location and sees the familiar holding Irina. She's badly wounded, the stray must be managed to overpowered her. Asia then start healing her. A few moment later sona, tsubaki and saji arrived. Sona then checked irina's condition.

Sona: I have the equitment to to treat her at my house, Tsubaki!

Tsubaki then teleported to Sona's house with Irina in hand.

Freed: Well well well look at what we have here it's the we all took the bait club. Welcome all of you, so many damn devils. Asia Argento the traitor nun who gave her soul to the devils. How do you like your new life as devil scum?

Freed then walked out from the tree with Excalibur in his hand and the black knight behind him. Issei activated his sacred gear and got in front of Asia. Sona and Rias got in front and held up magic circles ready to use demonic energy. I got in front of the group with my hand in my jacket pocket.

Y/N: looks like the beating I gave you still don't knock any sense to you.

Freed: Woooooh wood woh hold on don't blaze the messenger alright. Someone wants to talk to you red.