Chapter Two

Chapter Two - Fire vs. Fire

In a nearby motel, the two ladies are preparing for a "fun" night together, but each of them have completely different plans. As the mysterious woman takes off her top layers, her slim figure sitting comfortably on the bed, Nall approaches her like a predator would their prey.

The woman notices the look she has, and smirks quite charmingly. "My lady, with that gaze, I might start drooling," she says.

Nall places her finger on her lips, before stroking one of her thumbs over her bottom lip. This is how she places the spell on her. "For a face never seen," she starts, keeping their eyes locked, "I allow you to lay down before me, with a kiss."

Not all, but some spells require speech for it to truly go into affect or activate, like this one. The words said vary greatly, from Nordic paragraphs to a single English word.

For this spell to work, the first rule of thumb is that this person must be unknown to her, for they could never have spent a memory together before. The second, is that they both must have some kind of desire for each other.

Nall leans forward, and she allows her to place their lips together.

Suddenly, Nall is pulled forward, onto the bed, and when she opens her eyes, she is met with this woman atop her with a snarky gaze. "What.." she mutters under her breath.

"I knew it. It is you," the woman pinning the other down says. "Nall, was it?"

Nall scoffs at this. It is only when she tries to push her away that she realizes her hands are both pinned down to the bed. This only infuriates her.

"Get off me! Let me free!"

The witch starts to struggle, until the woman's knee is pushed against a place she dare not allow be touched, unless completely necessary. This is not necessary.

The mint witch gasps and struggles more, kicking her legs vigorously.

"Calm down, love. I just want to have a conversation. And maybe a little more afterward, eh?" she requests cockily, clearly mostly teasing her.

"Tch, get off of me before I decide to put you on my death list," she snarls, and that's when she is let go.

She immediately sits up, clutching herself, glaring at the other.

"Euphemia," the woman states suddenly, her gray, prying eyes on the witch.

To that, Nall looks her up and down, clearly now disgusted by her presence.

"Speak properly," is all she says for now.

"Euphemia not ring a bell? I'm hurt," the woman says, pausing to let Nall reply, but continuing after the awkward silence that other neglected to fill. "Luna, right? That's yours? Well, mine's Euphemia. Not what I'm known as anymore though."

Nall's eyes widen when her past nickname is brought up, and she backs up on the bed a bit. Her accent... she doesn't have it anymore.

"Wh.. How do you know of that?" she asks, her eyes narrowed, suspiciously gazing at the woman.

"Wow, really defensive now, huh? The name's Euphemia, if you haven't already caught that, love. I believe we met a v'ry long time ago," says Euphemia nonchalantly.