2

Kiana

I sigh as I enter the apartment door with my shopping bags. I throw the keys on the kitchen counter without looking and in result I hear the clattering sounds of the keys landing in a bowl.

With all my shopping bags on the floor, I move to my luggage that was delivered by the agency, noticing that everything was delivered including the one that carry's my babies.

I drag my two luggage leaving the small one and my shopping bags to my room.

I slightly kick the door open, leaving my luggage at the end of the bed and my shopping bags on the bed.

I stretch my limbs, hearing my joints make their usual sounds just bring a s smile on my face.

I really don't want to go to Brian's today or to the stupid vacation he's sending me to, whatever Brian says...you already know the rest.

I start taking off my clothes just leaving my black, lace thong on and my pink tank top. Now this is what I'm talking about.

I'm not your usual assassin. You'd think I'm cold-hearted and I constantly have this cold face look in my face, but nope. If anything it's just a façade to me.

I love shopping, I love taking care of myself, definitely don't have the cold face or a cold heart. I'm a people's person which is the opposite of my job requirements.

But, I guess it's an advantage on my part because no one would think twice that I'm an assassin and no one would see me coming.

Placing my hair in bun, I go back to the lounge room, stopping by the small luggage.

Now, let the fun begin.

I pick up the small coffee table moving it to the kitchen. I neatly roll up the carpet placing it at the kitchen as well.

I sit on the floor, cross my legs and drag my luggage and slowly open it.

Que in the music.

Ahhhhhhhhhh.

My beautiful babies lay there in there, each in their own holding. My 8 guns, 5 knives, 10 axes and my 2 knuckle knives.

I spend the next 2 hours cleaning my beautiful masterpieces.

5 hours later I'm done cleaning my beauties and had my 3 hour shower and now I'm packing for my vacation, throwing all my new clothes and additional clothes.

Finishing packing it was 8 so I decide to leave for Brian's house before he starts blowing up my phone.

30 minutes later I arrive at Brian's house, parking on the driveway, I exit and lock the car door.

I walk up the door, pulling the house keys out but before I could open the door, it opens itself up.

"Oh, you here. I was leaving to pick you up."

I roll my eyes at this, "Well, now I'm here, Brian." I say, pushing through the small space with my luggage in hand.

"Uh, uh, young lady, it's dad when you enter through this door." He says closing the door.

I sighing, rolling my eyes.

"I'm here now, dad!" I say behind me.

Why did I end up coming here.

--------------------

😨😅 Chapter 2 done and dusted👏👏.

You know I'd love to hear your thoughts because I know they are important and they matter.

Nothing mean though☝️.

So tell me your thoughts.

Vote. Comment. Share. Follow.

❤❤❤