Profile Rundown

There's something for everyone on the Science Fiction community! This is a list of contents that our profile offers to readers and writers alike.

How to Write Science Fiction - This piece is intended as a bit of a Help guide, a point of reference and hopefully something people will enjoy, as ultimately all of you will have different experiences reading and writing science fiction, and writing in general. If nothing else, we hope it inspires you to try your hand at writing Science Fiction if you haven't already.

Sci-Fi Writing Prompts - Now that you know how to write SciFi stories, try your hand at some of our prompts. We presents a prompt book for writing enthusiasts to write their own next big SciFi hit and get a chance to be featured in one of our reading lists.

Greats of Science Fiction - This collection of writer profiles aims to showcase the history and lives behind some of the greatest Science Fiction writers the genre has seen. From the early 'greats' and 'masters' of the Science Fiction world to some of the 'genre shakers' who have revolutionized how SF is viewed; from Dystopian to Steampunk, via Space Opera and Hard SF, we will try to showcase the wonderful world of Science Fiction through its many writers, both past and present.

Nano Bytes: A Collection of Short Stories - This is a collection of short stories written by Wattpadders who love their Science Fiction as much as we do. It aims to celebrate the diversity of the genre both in sub-genre, length and style, so whether you like Steampunk or Hard SciFi, Space Opera or Dystopian, fanfiction or a drabble, we know you'll find something in here you like. Explore, read, enjoy.

Sci-Fi Competitions and Challenges - This collection contains a series of prompts that can be used as a personal challenge, a way to compete with your fellow Wattpadders and of course a great place to find some great science fiction stories. Everything from drabbles to flash fiction, a celebration of all things Science Fiction. Unfortunately, we can't offer new short fiction writing challenges

Science Fiction Week(s) - Engage in the fun of our science fiction weeks - games, polls, discussions and stories for readers and writers of the science fiction community.

The Best in Science Fiction: Reader Reviews - This is a collection of reviews of your favourite Wattpad Science Fiction stories. If you want to suggest a story to be reviewed (not your own please), please follow the instructions in the introduction of this collection, and one of the team will write a review based on your submission.

Our anthologies - check out some of the best science fiction short stories Wattpad has to offer.