♛23♛

You: You're moving today?!

It was finally the end of exams and you were overjoyed for the summer. But that all went downhill as Colby had said he was moving today. He told you about two days ago that he would be moving to LA but he never said anything about when he'd be leaving.

Colby: Yea. Everyone just thought it would be a good idea to move now so that way during the summer we can find a job that suits all of us. There's just one downside to it, for you that is.

You: Well what is it?

Colby let out a breath.

Colby: You'd be staying here, I bought you an apartment but after that you're going to have to pay for it cause I won't be around of course. I want you to finish your education here and maybe in the future we can meet up again. Now I'm not saying I wanna break up but it always depends, it would be a long distance relationship for quite some time. There's always an option to break up if this doesn't work out but I'd like to not think about that.

You processed what Colby was trying to say and slid your hands across your face feeling the happiness be wiped away little by little.

You: Colby that's 4 years until I'd be able to see you again. But I'm willing to push the option of breaking up aside.

As you pulled into the house the moving truck could be seen in the driveway, roommates packing up the stuff and everything.

Colby: There's just a little more to pack and then I'll take you to your apartment.

You: Well I should say goodbye to everyone first.

Colby chuckled for the first time today which made you smile.

Soon enough everything had been packed into the moving truck and was ready to take off. You walked over to everyone and gave everyone the tightest farewell hug basically squeezing them to death.

You: I'm going to miss everyone. It was such a wonderful experience to hang with you guys and I hope in the future we can do it again some time.

Everyone nodded, going into one last hug. Everyone parted ways and Colby had started to take you to the new apartment.

It was a rather roomy apartment, about enough room for 2-3 people to live in it, but you enjoyed the space non the less.

You: So this is it huh?

You sighed as you finished walking around the apartment looking into Colby's eyes.

Colby: Don't say that. We'll see each other again in the future.

You: But for now I'll give you this.

Lips made contact with each other's. This kiss wasn't rough or needy it was a gentle passionate kiss that you always loved to share with him and you hope that this wouldn't be the last kiss you and Colby have.

Colby: I'll call you when everything is good okay?

You: Okay. You'll be getting a lot more calls from me now.

Coby chuckled, a real one, again and said his farewell after one tight hug.

The door slammed slightly behind him and now life was going to change. You didn't know how it would change but it someway it would.