It could be worse!

Thank You, folks, for such a great response. Part 6 is here. Don't forget to press the star and comment. I love reading your excitement...💖😘👍

"Will you marry me?..."

Arnav's eyes were trained on her. Her emotions were not easily hidden on her innocent face. Her baffled state of mind was evident in the crease of her lovely brow and the down-curve of her full lips. But her eyes, her eyes showed her soul. They were a deep pool of restless gold, an ocean of swaying beauty. 

As he looked into her eyes he knew, all the beauty of the universe could not even hope to compete with this simple thing: passion. Passion turned her eyes into orbs of the brightest fire, and in them. He read clearly that she would fight to the very last breath for making things right. Exactly the way she feels it and thinks about it. She would not let the world break her. Sure she could cry, but she would never let them take her true self from her. She clung to it with passion. The passion of this fighting nature of her made her even more beautiful. She was his Khushi. Well, he surely won't let her down either. That was his promise.

Her quivering lips opened up a little to say something, goddammit, she was too tempting for him. He smiled and ended this one inner war of her to begin the other one. The moment she leaned towards him to say anything he placed his finger on her lips. He wanted to feel those soft pink petals. She hitched a little seeing his gaze on it. 

He was truly lost but the game was not done yet. It will be her who will finish it with her approval. She was confused and struggling with the answer and he was not in a rush.

"You don't have to answer now. We still have five days in our bank"

Holding her chin he caressed her lips with his thumb. She wasn't breathing but he could hear the state of her thudding heart. It was all new to her, he knew and he wanted her to feel the same as what he was feeling being so close to her. But he was not done yet. Sitting before her he looked at her with all the passion he had for her and held her ankle. That one simple move made her quiver, made her want to stop him from touching her ankle. She was looking at him unable to say anything. He placed her barefoot on his knee; tender light yet flamed her and him as well.

A confused look from her said it all to him... What is she to do with these feelings she had no idea? Who is she to him and him to her?

Placing his hand in his pocket he took out a delicate anklet.