Collaboration

13th July 2019
PSB Headquarters,

"The FBI are willing to compromise and provide us with information." Kazami announced before a group of FBI agent walked into the meeting room. "We will be collaborating until the downfall of the Black Organisation."

Furuya Rei eyed the door as Akai Shuichi, who stood behind everyone else, walked into the room. It wasn't pleasant to see his face around, much less having a meeting with him around.

The slides changed over to the laptop the FBIs brought in. A thin yet detailed set of papers were distributed to all the PSB officers at the meeting.

Rei immediately started to read what was in the paper while they were still adjusting the computer. The FBI agent wasn't lying, they had some information that the PSB didn't have. Not only that, now the PSB is able to make use of the FBI agents who are currently in Japan. The power of the PSB has increased.

"As stated in our agreement, the FBI are willing to backup for the PSB. In return, we have those requests."

The slide showing what the agreement was on came up, as the officers in the room flipped to the page. A moment of deadly silent, before the PSB officer silently agreed to the agreement.

After going through their agreement, the power the FBI had in Japan, they went on to some of the more important information they had on the organisation. This meeting focus on what the FBI had on the organisation.

Jodie, as the main presenter for the meeting, stood up and started talking.
"Two days ago, we received a message from Mizunashi Rena, codename Kir, a NOC for the CIA. Two scientists were given a codename for their success in an experiment. The experiment name was DAM, a drug was produced and was supposedly tested on a human. We currently do not know the purpose or effects of the drug.

Yesterday morning, another message came from Mizunashi Rena. Her message was short and was deleted afterward. However, we had a copy before it was deleted. It states, 'NOCs are dangerous.'"

We suspect that the message was found out and deleted afterward by someone else. Kir most likely was found out in the organisation, however a body was not found yet."

Jodie continued speaking of the other information they had, from old to newer information they possessed. At the end, a few PSB officers raised a few questions.

"Who was the victim of the drug?" One spoke out.

Jodie calmly replied, "There are currently no information on who it was tested on. We haven't heard of any dead victims."

"Any clue on the meaning of DAM?"

"There are many suspicion but it is not confirmed."

"What was Kir hinting at?"

Jodie became silent for a moment, unknowing what to answer. James Black took over and answered, "We believe Furuya-san may help solve Kir's message." James looked over at Rei, who was sitting at the other end of the table.

"The organisation had not made a move against the NOCs since the Curacao incident." Rei replied, disbelieving their information.

The meeting ended, and the PSB officers scrambled out of the meeting room and head back to their desk. They had a lot of work to do, inputting these new information into their systems.

Kazami walked over and talked to Rei, looking through the information again in the meeting room. The FBI agents haven't left either, waiting for the others to leave first.

As most of the PSB officers left, except for Rei, the FBI agents also left the meeting room.

Akai Shuichi waited for all the FBI agents to leave, before asking, "It seems like you didn't hear about this."

"What do you think. You have been listening in to my conversation." Rei continues to flip the papers.

"Now what do you think about Kir's message."

"Are you saying I am suspicious?" Rei looked away from the papers and stared at Shuichi, who was standing next to him.

"No..." he paused for a moment. "But I do not think you told us everything."

"Then what do you want." Rei stared intensely at Shuichi, his anger already starting to flare up.

"We had a truce."

"Not everything have to be told."

"What about the death of Scotch?" Akai Shuichi suddenly brought up the topic. He scanned Furuya Rei's face, however the usual hatred did not show up.

"He died as a rat, and you killed him." Furuya Rei put off, unknowing what he wanted by bringing up Scotch.

"And if I said I didn't kill him?"

"Why are you bringing this up. Scotch have nothing to do with our current situation, you betrayer."

Rei stood up and walked away, ignoring Shuichi tries to continue their conversation. He had a presentation to prepare for the FBI.

15th July 2019
At Poirot,

Amuro Tooru was having a pleasant time serving customers and talking to the Detective Boys who came by. At least until some pink-haired man walked into the cafe.

He took a seat beside the table where the Detective Boys were sitting, and Amuro could not avoid him.

"I'll have a sandwich and black coffee." He ordered and Amuro head to the counter to prepare the coffee. He wanted nothing more than to kick him out of the place, have him out of his sight, yet he had to come to where he worked.

Amuro returned to the table with the sandwich and the black coffee that he ordered. While he was placing down, Subaru whispered, "Can I see tomorrow's meeting plans?"

Under their collaboration, and since he is given an opportunity to spy on Subaru, he accepts, agreeing to meet each other at Kudo's house, where Subaru currently resides in.

Later than night,

Furuya Rei parked his car outside the Kudo's mansion and rang on the doorbell. Okiya Subaru walked out of the door and unlocked the gate for Rei to enter.

Subaru went to the kitchen, where he prepared some tea and coffee while they discuss.

"Mizunashi Rena has returned to the CIA." Shuichi said as they were discussing about the presentation.

"Was she found out?" Rei said in surprise.

"I thought you would know this. She only return to check in her CIA work."

"Oh..." Rei dismissed the topic.

"And you know what did she request for?" There was a brief pause. "The NOC list in the CIA headquarters."