Ch.15 His Collection

"My collection room."

Shibusawa speaks while the lights turn on. The lights lit up a large wall made up of beautiful stain glass. The six of us were standing in front of a large golden door with a dragon on it.

"So pretty. Too bad it's being wasted." I coldly speak.

Darkness and Queen let me go. Weak, I harshly fall to the ground.

"You should show better manners." Queen simply says to me.

I glare at her as I sit up.

"Welcome to Draconia."

Having said that, Shibusawa opens the door. I coludn't believe my eyes.

The inside walls were fill with lovely red crystals

The inside walls were fill with lovely red crystals. And there was something in the middle of the room. I'm not sure what it is...maybe a stand of some sorts. The others head inside, leaving me there. Well, almost everyone.

"Here, Miss."

An arm wraps around my waist as I'm pulled back to my feet. Fyodor was helping me walk to the others. For support, I accept and place my arm around his shoulders.

"Why are you here exactly?" I ask in a low voice for only him to hear.

He smiles at me.

"Who knows for sure, my dear."

There's something about this guy. I shouldn't let my guard down around him. I don't know why, but he reminds me of Dazai in a way. Weird.

"Is there something on my face?" he asks me.

Embarrassed from being caught staring, I look away while blushing a bit.

"N-No. It's n-nothing."

My eyes meet with Dazai's. He simply watches us from the corner of his eye. Seeing this, I look at the ground. Fyodor pulls me closer against him as he looks towards Dazai with a grin on his face.

What the hell is that about?

"So these are all crystallized abilities." Dazai speaks as he faces forward. "I'm impressed you gathered all this."

"These are abilities?" I look around the room.

"A splendid collection. The devil would be jealous." Fyodor adds. "That would make you death's rat, here to sell information to the devil."

"Most of this collection was gathered using information I bought from you." Shibusawa answers. "Thanks to you, I was able to create this massive volume of fog, large enough to engulf the whole city. But how did you gather all that information?"

So Fyodor's an informant?

"Every city is filled with rats." Fyodor answers.

"Meow." Dazai simply replies.