Goodnight Kiss

For my 'daughter' GoldLine~ please read her super adorable fanfiction~ including Plane ride which she wrote for me~ still waiting on part 2 eh?~

"Goodnight Nezumi" Shion murmured and he leaned into the unsuspecting Nezumi.

"Goodn-mph!" Nezumi's eyes widened as he felt Shion's soft lips on his. Closing his eyes, he savoured the quiet moment but somehow he could feel that this wasn't a goodnight kiss. It was too warm, sad, lingering... Like Shion felt that this was the last time he was ever going to see him.

"Shion don't fuck with me, that wasn't a goodnight kiss, it was a goodbye kiss!"

"...no it wasn't. Goodnight Nezumi." Shion turned so Nezumi couldn't see his tears and walked away. But before he could Neumi grabbed his wrist and pulled him back."

"Shut up. If you're going to kiss me, do it properly." And before Shion could reply, he was pulled into a passionate kiss. He could feel Nezumi's anger, fear and most of all his love. Shion's tears fell down his face and Nezumi could feel them.

Nezumi pulled away and gently wiped his tears away. "Don't be stupid Shion, there will never be a goodbye kiss, wherever you go I go. So just stay with me and I'll protect you."

"I-I don't need you to protect me! I want to protect you!" Shion hiccuped and clutched Nezumi's jacket, more tears soaking his jacket. Nezumi pulled Shion into his lap and placed his chin on Shion's shoulder.

"Next time you give me a kiss like that, I'll be sure to punish you" Nezumi smirked as he whispered hotly in Shion's ear.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hey (Name) you wanna bet that Nezumi kissed Shion?" I whispered quietly.

"What no way, SHION kissed Nezumi!" You whispered back.

Both of us were crouched outside Nezumi and Shion's room listening for any sounds of raburabu~ from the adorable couple like the creepers we were.

"...what are you guys doing..." We heard an exasperated sigh. We jumped back

"uhhhh... Nothing dog keeper..." I murmured

"Yup. Definitely not eavesdropping on Nezushi- I mean Nezumi-"

"Shut up (Name)!" I facepalmed.

"Oops.."

"What are you three doing here this time?" Nezumi walked out the door holding Shion's hand.

I let out a small squeal and Shion stared at me, confused.

"Um- we were- she was- SHE TOLD ME TO NEZUSHIIIII!!" I squeaked and ran away leaving you to deal with my mess.

"...Nezushi? Is that... Me and Shion?" Nezumi blushed lightly as he questioned you, Shion hid his face in Nezumi's jacket.

"Uhhh- ye- I mean no, I mean yes... Oh f*** it I can't help that we ship you! I mean have you SEEN yourselves? Like you two have so much sexual tension I'm surprised you haven't spontaneously combusted. And then you do all these raburabu things with each other EVERY DAY. I bet even Dogkeeper ships you two!"

"W-what? N-no I don't! Don't drag me into this!" Dogkeeper stuttered.

"Face it guys, you will forever be our OTP. Don't forget to invite me to your wedding!~"

"..."

"We need to stop taking them to town, they're picking up weird things... What are they reading?" Nezumi blankly stared at the direction we left in.

"T-trust me you don't want to know...." Shion blushed deeply and covered his face.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Face it. This is how we act in real life anyways... Wait what life?